• I am not a

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Should I add a new biome?

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Make an octopus boss

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, keep in mind that according to the discord, development is going slowly because of the high amount of people dumping memes in the development channels.

Also, keep in mind that according to the discord, development is going slowly because of the high amount of people dumping memes in the development channels.

it seems more like a lack of any conversation whatsoever in any of the channels at the moment. i don't think anyone's said anything in a few days

Last edited:
Also, by the way, the water biome isn't just complete garbage, as it drops Souls of Liquid which are used for a boss summon.

how difficult would it be to make a summon staff that summons Piranhas that act like a cross between the s pider summons, and the piranha gun projectile?

upload_2016-12-23_16-33-29.png
hey, ima re-sprite this, and the discord is temporary

the description said you are moving out of terraria and you did one more update, does that mean your abandoning this mod :( if so I would like to continue to update it, because it is a good mod.

the description said you are moving out of terraria and you did one more update, does that mean your abandoning this mod :( if so I would like to continue to update it, because it is a good mod.
I'd like to show support for continued development by lee.

The wood wings are way too op for earlygame wings. Their accelerations is really fast so you can move really quick really earlygame and they also negate fall damage. I would suggest that you make it take fall damage and add no acceleration so that you can flap a bit but not much and have slow fall and that's all. Maybe if you want add some upgrades for it later but for 300 wood those wings are OP IMO.

This mod looks really nice! I like the idea of both of your current biomes, though they could use some decoration. Moldy stumps and special plants in the marsh would be welcome along with puddles or murky green water would certainly add to it. The sky darkening as well would certainly add to the feel if not with a custom background.

As a whole, I like where the biomes are going. They just look fairly empty for the time being, certainly with space to grow. I like the way the underground Marsh glows, though!

Back
Top Bottom