NPCs & Enemies We need Lepus Back

The entire team at Re-Logic, plus Redigit and Cenx have SAID that they will NOT bring back the old gen console and mobile exclusive content and that is FINAL. Get used to the new changes with update version 1.4.4.9. This isn’t update version 1.2.4.1 anymore.
At least give us a worthy substitute for an Easter related boss, or a Thanksgiving, or St. Patrick's, or Valentine's or literally any other holidays.
I thought it would be cool for a dragon boss on the Chinese new year.

At least give us a worthy substitute for an Easter related boss, or a Thanksgiving, or St. Patrick's, or Valentine's or literally any other holidays.
Again, Red and Cenx are NOT going to add any of the old content to the latest versions of Terraria, it was removed to balance the next gen console, pc, and mobile versions to be EXACTLY equivalent to each other. Not every version has to be an update behind. There is a reason why Redigit himself HATES old gen console and old mobile content suggestions. He will immediately reject those on sight.

That's a different idea than bringing back Lepus. Even if we were to get new bosses for holidays, which seems unlikely as the only major holidays that are acknowledged in Terraria are Halloween and Christmas, I think most people would want them to be much better than Lepus. It's a pretty unpopular boss.

do you have the ability to get terraria on steam by any chance?

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 6.59.20 PM.png

huh, i just noticed lepus doesn't have arms/front legs

but also yeah, just get TML, and if you can't then bad luck, devs have said they're not readding old-gen content and that's final

Back
Top Bottom