• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Werewolf redone !

WRAE

Terrarian
Are you tired of vanilla werewolves looking like some Sonic CGI with buckteeth ?
Are you a werewolf fan like me and want to see those epic beasts done right in Terraria ?
no ? well i dont care

Presenting the Werewolf Redone pack

This pack completely redo the Werewolf sprites to look more bestial and intimidating , including :

-player's werewolf form
-werewolf form's buff icon
-hostile werewolf mobs
-and even their gore pieces

20191220185559_1.png

20191220184215_1.jpg

20191220173224_1.jpg
20191220184215_1.jpg

20191220184417_1.jpg

How to install :

Install like a regular Texture Pack , download Texture Pack.zip
put the .zip into My Documents/My Games/Terraria

For tmodloader , put in My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoadder/TexturePacks ( create the folder urself if u dont have it )

NOTE : Female version may not be fully ready yet but ill look into it fast

Attachments

Esmentiras

Official Terrarian
Haha this is so cute! Would you be up for making the player's fur white as a separate download? I think that'd look really awesome with the red eyes.

Top Bottom