• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What are you doing at this exact moment?

SillyCrazyMan08

The Destroyer
ՏITTIᑎᗷ Oᑎ ᗰY ᗷᗴᗪ ᑌՏIᑎᘜ ᗰY TᗩᗷᒪᗴT ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᗴ Tᑕᖴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰᗴՏՏIᑎᘜ ᗩᖇOᑌᑎᗪ ᗯITᕼ ᖴOᑎTՏ

Dark Sunshine

Eater of Worlds
Trying to wake up properly, listening to music, and catching up on my alerts.
I love the chaos of I Can't Fix You, it's basically circus baby's personality turned into a song, the lyrics support that even more.
Their first fnaf song reminds me of when the series was simpler.
Yes, precisely. I think my favorite part is the middle of the song, when it calms down considerably, then jumps right back into chaos.
It's an interesting song, nonetheless.
(also this probably isn't the thread to talk about this, lol)

burber snowfox

Terrarian
slamming my head as hard as i can on my table because my brothers being an absolute nimrod
while posting about me slamming my head

Dark Sunshine

Eater of Worlds
scrolling tumblr memes about adhd while listening to music and dying every five seconds because the memes are so relatable

Simple

The Destroyer
Right now I am typing "Right now I am typing "Right now I am typing "Right now I am typing "Right now I am typ...""""
But in all honestly, I'm just laying on my bed belly-flat with my legs partially in the air.

Sien

Terrarian
I'm sitting at home ... It's Friday night but I have no one to chat with and no one to play with. I amuse myself with what I find on the net. At first, it was games like solitaire, now I have a con calculator open. I’m trying to imagine how much money would have to be spent if the driveway to the house was replaced .. Boring .. Probably I will watch Primitive skills on YouTube, eat pizza until I fall asleep .. Have you ever wanted to change something in your life?

magenta

The Destroyer
I am sitting on a chair, looking at this thread, typing this answer, and not wanting to make it a paradox

Dark Sunshine

Eater of Worlds
Singing along to Join Us for a Bite while daydreaming about random stuff. Oh, and repeatedly opening and closing my water bottle for unknown reasons.

Top Bottom