What are you doing at this exact moment?

no seriously I wanna see if Skemor is actually a good fighter, considering the fact that getting hit by green fire andd peepe- godly blood
can send him back to the grave where he belongs, sometime almost instantly
so he wouldn't be able to beat
jacob

he uses green fire and pi-ichor

Listening to the Super Smash Bros Gerudo Valley Remix that lasts 30 minutes and just clicked onto “Tetris theme but it gets harder and HARDER” but it isn’t playing. I open the tab, click the button and it works again. I continue to type the sentence you are reading and get a cramp while I hit reply

i am now laughing while posting that i am laughing
I am now replying to a person saying that they are posting that they are laughing and are extremely rushed because the music I was listening to hit level 20 and is chaos
9E273938-2ED0-4056-85A4-04444D390393.jpeg

I just finished uploading a screenshot example,

Listening to It's Been So Long by The Living Tombstone while catching up on my alerts.
What am I doing? Just wondering when I'll get my redemption arc.

I agree and think they're all absolutely amazing, just never decided if I liked die in a fire or it's been so long more.
My personal favorites are I Can't Fix You, Five Nights at Freddy's, and It's Been So Long. It's Been So Long is my favorite of those three, though.

listening to roar of the jungle dragon while doing some social studies work and replying to this thread

Back
Top Bottom