what are your "this world hates me" moments?

This happened way back when hard mode was first introduced, we just beat the Wall of Flesh and returned to the surface... game was like "Hope you like this Hard Mode Bloody Full Moon"

Assuming you stay in a pure forest, the only three things to worry about are possessed armors, werewolves, and the harder demon eyes. Oh, and I suppose ghosts too.

So you just build a rope straight up and put a small platform in the air and only the eyes can touch you (the ghosts are limited to floating 3 blocks above the surface). Use a Yo-Yo, ranged, or magic weapon to kill the stuff, hey maybe a moon charm will drop. Just don't let the flying eyes knock you into the mosh pit.

Assuming you stay in a pure forest, the only three things to worry about are possessed armors, werewolves, and the harder demon eyes. Oh, and I suppose ghosts too.

So you just build a rope straight up and put a small platform in the air and only the eyes can touch you (the ghosts are limited to floating 3 blocks above the surface). Use a Yo-Yo, ranged, or magic weapon to kill the stuff, hey maybe a moon charm will drop. Just don't let the flying eyes knock you into the mosh pit.
Yo-yo's weren't introduced back then...

*The Ancient Spirits of Light and Dark have been released*
Day one: Solar Eclipse
"Aw nice, broken sword time"
Night one: Blood moon
"Dammit all, well, I guess new items are cool"
Day 2: Goblin Invasion
"Easy peasy"
Night 2: Full moon
":red:ing werewolves"
Day 3: Solar Eclipse
"Is this hell, I can't get anything done"
Night 3: Skeletron Prime
"I'm reaching my breaking point here, *king406 was chopped in half by skeletron prime*"
Day 4: Pirate Invasion
"RIP money"
*Ragequit*

Around 3 solar eclipses later, I decided I would skip them using server software because they were so annoyingly frequent.
Even now I want to punch something every damn time one happens. And the invasions just make me want to kill someone

Though I have to admit, having the martians there for spectre lifesteal helped me beat the moonlord, and it was a blood moon when they invaded. It helped. I do appreciate that one time, but all others I feel like I want to punch someones face.

I tried to fight Skeletron. Right as night is falling I get a Slime Rain. Once night comes it's a blood moon. The day after there's a goblin army.

EVERY time, a Doctor Bones appears in the worst place evar.
Farming Queen Bee in my summoner char, a blood moon happened. A swarm of enemy's spawned, with 1 Doctor Bones. Idk why rare enemys have so much health, but this helped to kill me and Queen Bee fled.
Searching for a Hive, Bones spawn's behind me, his friend's hornets and maneaters joined in the party too.
Died in a hardmode jungle, bones appears of nowhere.
I still don't have the achievements to kill Bones.
This game is cruel.

I tried to fight Skeletron. Right as night is falling I get a Slime Rain. Once night comes it's a blood moon. The day after there's a goblin army.
obviously Skeletron doesn't want you NEAR his dungeon. The forces of nature have spoken.

Well, I can tell you this: I was doing a melee playthrough. I was just underground doing some stuff and then a hallowed key drops. Yup. On a melee playthrough. The funny thing is that I was headed down to underground crimson to do some key mold farming.

Well, I can tell you this: I was doing a melee playthrough. I was just underground doing some stuff and then a hallowed key drops. Yup. On a melee playthrough. The funny thing is that I was headed down to underground crimson to do some key mold farming.

Hey at least there's an achievement for using that and the mount...

<---Someone who has not seen a single biome key in four whole playthroughs post 1.3, each having their ankh shield that was farmed up in that playthrough with the exception of a blindfold I borrowed...

Back
Top Bottom