What biome theme do you use? Which ones would you like too see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Jungle theme right now because it's my favorite (but not most favorite)
Well, I hope the devs will add Space, Hell and Desert theme cause they're cool, but it's a bit lame in game (lack of mobs)

The Jungle with Plantera inside.
Terraria sounds like metal concert
Maybe we could have boss themes? Where there would be art of bosses?

I.E. several small plantera art, or one big one. Like suika's turtle-armor hero attacking plantera.

I'm currently using the jungle one, just because I like it and it's the home of my precious Shotbow! Then again, I want one of an ocean, so that I can get my precious Tsunami and be where this fish likely belongs.

I change between snow and underground, I wish there was a raining over world, an ocean, and a lahzarhrd temple would be really cool

I currently use the Underground theme, because it's easy on the eyes.
I would love to see a ton of themes for all the mini-biomes in the game. Especially for the Gem Cave.

A Theme is actually a lot of work to make. Correct me if I'm wrong, but each theme requires its own buttons? Individual graphics for most things?

I also use the Underground theme for the same reason, though as of late I seem to be cycling through them willy-nilly. It just sort of happens. Like right in the middle of reading a thread I'm suddenly all OH MY GOD CHANGE THE THEME RIGHT NOW ooh that looks nice. Now everything's red. :D

I'm really digging the Underground theme right now, but I'd love to see Hell and Dungeon themes at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom