What character are you attracted to?

I know that. It just makes anyone feel good to know somebody cares about them, right?
Well that's what family is for, some people have bad relationships with there family but I have a strong bond between my parents and siblings. There is people out there that care for you but you might not know about it.

Well that's what family is for, some people have bad relationships with there family but I have a strong bond between my parents and siblings. There is people out there that care for you but you might not know about it.
Unfortunately, I have no really strong family bond, my sister is always in her room, I never see my brother or step dad, I only see my real dad twice a week, my mom is going through working a business, my homeschooling, my dog's death, etc...
So yeah.

Unfortunately, I have no really strong family bond, my sister is always in her room, I never see my brother or step dad, I only see my real dad twice a week, my mom is going through working a business, my homeschooling, my dog's death, etc...
So yeah.
No need to hit right in the feels, the jimmies are starting to rustle. Anyway its not all that bad like other people have it harder, but I am extremely sorry about your dog's death. They're a mans best friend and its incredibly sad once their gone from my experiences. I am gonna head out for tonight so do me the solid and stay cool <3

No need to hit right in the feels, the jimmies are starting to rustle. Anyway its not all that bad like other people have it harder, but I am extremely sorry about your dog's death. They're a mans best friend and its incredibly sad once their gone from my experiences. I am gonna head out for tonight so do me the solid and stay cool <3
Don't worry about it, no matter what, I try to stay positive. I'm good. But anyway, peace out!

Yay! I'm a friggin' loner too! I literally though no one else on this forum would be alone and especially not homeschooled but yay someone whose real life situation I can actually relate to even though that's kinda sad...!

Anyways, on topic, I can't remember anyone at this point, but just think of any girl with blue hair and I'll probably approve.

Yay! I'm a friggin' loner too! I literally though no one else on this forum would be alone and especially not homeschooled but yay someone whose real life situation I can actually relate to even though that's kinda sad...!

Anyways, on topic, I can't remember anyone at this point, but just think of any girl with blue hair and I'll probably approve.
Your a homeschooler?

Yeah. Bros.
Your a homeschooler?
I am as well.

it doesn't say it MUST be a videogame or a cartoon character so Lagertha:passionate:
vikings_s2_gallery_lagertha-AB.jpeg

I must say that the "bad girl" stuff doesn't appeal to me, everytime I see her my eyes get pleased, the thing I'd do to her!:naughty:

**real life, what's that?** idk never have I liked a character from some sort of media, I draw anime and get ideas from things I "like" but u know its just a liking, n nothing more

None.
I am not the one to form relationships over people who are clearly fictional. Or any that are non-fictional, for that matter.

Relationships are awful, cause they all inevitably end with one of you angry, and the other going into a spiral of sadness.
From what I've seen, anyway.

I just hate people.

None.
I am not the one to form relationships over people who are clearly fictional. Or any that are non-fictional, for that matter.

Relationships are awful, cause they all inevitably end with one of you angry, and the other going into a spiral of sadness.
From what I've seen, anyway.

I just hate people.
Do you need to talk?

Back
Top Bottom