Humorous What did you do for April Fools?

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Simple as that, what did you do for April fools?

I dressed up as a zombie: tattered clothes, bloody face and ligaments, had my friend do make up for wounds and the dead look, etc. And limped down a busy road.

I told my friends i was going to do some mean stuff to them on april fools and then yesterday where they tought i am going to play some sick joke i didnt do anything leaving them anxious the whole day

I switched avatars,
But the originality went off when more people were doing it.
index.php
2VXCqy7.png

The most I did was carry a stack of Post-it notes in my pocket and stick them on the backs of unsuspecting people without them knowing.

I had told my cousin they released a trailer for 1.3 and sent him a link of Rick Roll.
He instead went here and found an actual trailer I didn't know about.
My plan was ruined before I even knew it was.

On a more interesting note I think that video was made Christmas 2014.

Last edited:
Watched RoahmMythril's yearly Gag Reel. This was the 6th one.

Playlist:

Edit: Surprised that actually posted the video itself!
Edit 2: And it didn't have the playlist. Anyone know how to force it to be a link instead of a video?

Waved a Confederate flag in front of Jefferson Davis' White House all day.

Just kidding, I'm not "that kind" of Southerner. In fact I cast a look of stern disapproval in its direction while walking past on my way out of a parking deck. It's as unimpressive as Davis himself was, just this plain white brick home near one end of the medical school's crowded downtown Richmond, Virginia campus. Can't walk a mile down there without stumbling over a dozen Civil and Revolutionary War sites.

I posted this on my facebook... that's about it:

I am happy!
April Fools! Haaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Now get off my status whippersnappers. *Angry fist shake*

<
People aren't going to get this after Easter (when I'm changing it back), so Galladesprite (non-canon) prototyped again with the Bunny (canon) from Homestuck.

Back
Top Bottom