What Do YOU Think Is The Stupidest, Funniest, and overall Dumbest Terraria Weapon?

What Is The Stupidest, Funniest, And Overall Dumbest Terraria Weapon?

• Zombie Arm

• Meowmere

• Christmas Tree Sword

• Purple Clubberfish

• Candy Cane Sword

• Cactus Sword

• Stylish Scissors

• Slap Hand

• Classy Cane

• Yoyo (Because even though they are really sweet, they are still yoyo's, and your still using toys.)

• Swordfish and Obsidian Swordfish

• Mushroom Spear

• Fruitcake Chakram

• Bananarang

• KO Cannon

• The Bee's Knee's

• Egg Cannon

• Megashark

• Candy Corn Rifle

• Holy Hand Grenade

Results are only viewable after voting.

TapeKnot

Terrarian
Hello everyone who has just decided to take a peek into my post! After my other two polls, "What Do YOU Think Is The Best Terraria Sword?" and, "What Do YOU Think Is The WORST Terraria Sword?" I thought about all of the Terraria weapons and how stupid, funny, and overall dumb many of them were. So, I went onto the wiki, did some research, blah, blah, blah, and then I come up with THIS idea. So what do YOU think is the stupidest, funniest, and overall dumbest Terraria weapon? (I still can't believe that i'm not including swords in the title, like I did with the other two.)

Fish weapons. How. Do. They. Keep. Their. Shape!

WHY IS THE REAVER SHARK, A FISH, THE BEST PICKAXE PREHARDMODE VS A PICK MADE OUT OF THE MOLTEN LAVA OF HELL?!

That's my rant for the day.

Fish weapons. How. Do. They. Keep. Their. Shape!

WHY IS THE REAVER SHARK, A FISH, THE BEST PICKAXE PREHARDMODE VS A PICK MADE OUT OF THE MOLTEN LAVA OF HELL?!

That's my rant for the day.

Totally agree. You can get the best pre-hardmode pickaxe before killing EoW/BoC for Nightmare/Deathbringer Pickaxe and getting a lot of Hellstone ore.
At my opinion, this is so disbalanced :<

I like it.
Because it gives you a reason to fish.
And I hate the speed of the molten pickaxe.

Ok.
But the Reaver Shark must be rarer. For example, to catch it you'll must have a cool fishing rod (Hellstone Fishing Rod or something like it).

Dumbest weapon in my opinion: Copper Shortsword. And if you ask me, you should only be able to get the Reaver Shark if you are using a golden fishing rod or better.

Copper shortswords, its practically impossible to get a hit on anything, and it merely scrapes the enemy’s skin.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447376052,1447375975][/DOUBLEPOST]Oi what frickin idiot put megashark in that list.

P.S. Sorry for double D:

Maybe any bubble related weapons, like bubble gun and toxicarp. How can a bubble deal some many damage?
And maybe toxic flask, how does it consumes mana?

(man i hate it when it's hard to type because it's cold)
i hate the celebration. i mean, why not just make the party girl sell it post moonlord rather than it dropping from him and being a "weapon"? i also don't like the fact that both of the post moonlord swords are pink. like, what?

as for copper shortswords, they are way better than wooden swords for killing zombies as they are much faster and able to pierce. if you try using a wooden sword on 5 zombies, you will get maybe one swing before they overwhelm you, while the shortsword can repeatedly knock them away from you. granted, it's not great for demon eyes, but it works wonders against zombies on the first night.

ya know, yoyo's were originally used as actual weapons of war. call them a "toy" one more time, i dare you ;)

on a more relevant note, i've got mixed feelings about the meowmere. yes, it is an extremely powerful sword, but....fking nyancat? really? cant stand nyan cat! *tears his hair out and hides the bald spot with his hat*

Dumbest weapon in my opinion: Copper Shortsword. And if you ask me, you should only be able to get the Reaver Shark if you are using a golden fishing rod or better.

You'd have to be ridiculously meticulous or slow to want to use the Golden Fishing rod (taking at least 30 ingame days, not including the days that you don't have the angler and the days where the fishing location is not available) prehardmode to get a fish that will be thrown out immediately for a Cobalt Pickaxe.

You'd have to be ridiculously meticulous or slow to want to use the Golden Fishing rod (taking at least 30 ingame days, not including the days that you don't have the angler and the days where the fishing location is not available) prehardmode to get a fish that will be thrown out immediately for a Cobalt Pickaxe.
Exactly. You shouldn't be able to just skip everything pick wise in early hardmode for the reaver shark. Makes everything far too easy.

Back
Top Bottom