What games do you think of when you hear the words “Nintendo”?

What game series do you think of?

• Total voters
I just wish they still updated NH instead of capitalizing on the pandemic
How did Nintendo capitalize of the pandemic? The updates were already planned, it was just a coincidence the pandemic started when New Horizons released.

I do agree that the updates could have continued for a couple more months to another year. I’m really hoping the next game includes all the features from New Horizons and has updates that add brand new content.

I always assumed Nintendo made a business decision to release the game early while it was still in development after hearing about the pandemic. It felt unfinished to me.
No, it was delayed if I remember correctly. For whatever reason, releasing it unfinished may have been the plan all along.
I like the game for how much you can customize your town and stuff compared to the other games, but I play the other ones if I actually want a fun daily progression experience.

No, it was delayed if I remember correctly. For whatever reason, releasing it unfinished may have been the plan all along.
Yeah, it was delayed by like 6 months so the team wouldn’t have to rush development. I wonder what they were working on during that time.🤔

I like the game for how much you can customize your town and stuff compared to the other games, but I play the other ones if I actually want a fun daily progression experience.
Hopefully the next game can find a good balance. Customization has become the main focus of the series (because that’s what fans wanted) but because of that the social and collecting side hasn’t been developed. We at the very least need the return of interesting villager dialogue, shop upgrades we can work towards, and past special characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom