What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

What does skeletron have to do with the molds? Can't you just make another world and hope you get lucky in the dungeon? <w>

i meant prime. he despawns every time i battle him. an yes, it is still nighttime when he does. without that, i cant get the armor needed to fight plantera for the keys

Absuolutely nothing..............except.......maybe.........the clothier.Sure you can kill him to spawn Skeletron, but why else would someone use him? Most people would be like "Oh, he IS important because you can buy items from him." No one cares. Add a summon item for Skeletron and make crafting recipes for the clothes.

Also the Stylist ,(Sorry for continuing the rant) WHY the HELL is he a "needed" NPC? You get raped in the spider cave trying to find him, and when you do? You get FLUFFING HAIR VANITY!Why?

These two need to go.
*************************************************************************************************************
One more thing, you try to make a home for the arms dealer and these douches will move in!!!

Absuolutely nothing..............except.......maybe.........the clothier.Sure you can kill him to spawn Skeletron, but why else would someone use him? Most people would be like "Oh, he IS important because you can buy items from him." No one cares. Add a summon item for Skeletron and make crafting recipes for the clothes.

Also the Stylist ,(Sorry for continuing the rant) WHY the HELL is he a "needed" NPC? You get raped in the spider cave trying to find him, and when you do? You get FLUFFING HAIR VANITY!Why?

These two need to go.
*************************************************************************************************************
One more thing, you try to make a home for the arms dealer and these douches will move in!!!
First of, the most useless npc by far is the dye trader. He only sells 3 items.

Second, the stylist is clearly a girl...

What would I get rid of.. I know this sounds really weird, but I would love some kind of way to ease new players into hardmode. Me and my two friends beat the Wall of Flesh, headed home and literally all our NPCs died during a Bloodmoon in the night. There were Wolves, and Wraiths, and... Good Lord, it hurts to remember it.

What would I get rid of.. I know this sounds really weird, but I would love some kind of way to ease new players into hardmode. Me and my two friends beat the Wall of Flesh, headed home and literally all our NPCs died during a Bloodmoon in the night. There were Wolves, and Wraiths, and... Good Lord, it hurts to remember it.
i would like for the first pirate invasion/ eclipse to be easier, and then normal

Back
Top Bottom