What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

All the console/mobile exclusives.

But something on PC…I don’t know. Everything about the PC version is perfect. (In my deluded opinion. I’ve never even played it. I’m stuck on mobile :p.)
Glorious PC gaming master race. Games that have a PC version are rarely just remotely as good on other consoles. Also I legally got Terraria for 1.40, the best of all versions and while the 3DS controls are ... propably not that good it's ludicrously expensive.
Okay well. They are literally trying to sell mediocre games for 60$, so Imma take "Ludicrous" back, but 1.40 for a game like Master race Terraria is one heck of a deal.

Shortswords. Who even uses those things anyway? I think that it would be better to remove that whole kind of weapon and straight up start you with a copper broadsword instead. one less thing to scroll past in your crafting window

Last edited:
I agree that sometimes the sound gets to you after awhile, I think it wouldn't be so bad if the sound was reduced by 30% or so. Same with the Solar Eruption. Sometimes I just wanna take my headphones off after 30 or so minutes of play because of the WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH sounds making my ears numb.
This is partially why I still prefer the Terra Blade. It's whooshes are comparatively quiet / inaudible. (Then again, I am partially deaf, so this may factor into it a little.)

This is partially why I still prefer the Terra Blade. It's whooshes are comparatively quiet / inaudible. (Then again, I am partially deaf, so this may factor into it a little.)

Terra Blade is like 2x as loud as it used to be. It once had the same sound effect that is used for summoning and enchanted sword beams. I preferred that.

hmmmm if i could remove anything from the game....i would remove the lack of pancakes, or the lack of bacon. i'm quite serious too! we could use them to apply the well fed buff too! so yes, i would remove the lack of these hearty breakfast materials!
THERE ALLREADY IS BACON

BACON!!!!
upload_2016-5-15_12-52-25.jpeg

Either Crimson/Corruption destroying the jungle or the immense amounts of RNG on all the 1.2 onward weapons. All HM dungeon weapons, Plantera, Golem, Fishron, Moonlord, Frost/Pumpkin Moon weapons are all RNG based drops. It is the only thing from 1.2+ that I don't like, much prefer the 1.1 route of getting materials and making what you want.

I'd personally remove a lot of the grinding in hardmode. That's really what makes the game boring for me. :/ Want to stand a chance against the hardmode bosses? Gotta search high and low for more mobility and armor so you get better bonuses to hurt them with while avoiding hurt, and adamantite/titanium is way too rare for how much you need for armor, ESPECIALLY in multiplayer. Want to progress after Plantera? Grind Plantera and Golem for new weapons so you can tackle the Moons, which you must grind as well solely for new weapons that you're not guaranteed to get for your class, then you fight Duke Fishron and grind HIM for new weapons you're not guaranteed to get, Martian invasion, not guaranteed to get... Then you finally do the lunar event and there's actually NO GRINDING for once, it's just a test of your skills at combat, and any new weapons you desire, you craft from the generous drops the pillars give you. THAT'S what I feel Hardmode should be. Not all this massive RNG grinding, but either guaranteed grinding by making drops go in order but the first one given is randomized, or drop crafting supplies so that way you can just craft what you want and not have to worry about RNG forcing you to fight a boss like 10 times just for ONE weapon that has the same drop chance as all the others.

Back
Top Bottom