What is the weakest moon lord weapon

The Terramere

The Destroyer
I know both of the staffs suck but I am not counting those. I personally think meow mere, it is so hard to control and the projectiles are affected by gravity.

Only the Rainbow Crystal Staff is bad. The meowmere actually benefits from its projectiles being affected by gravity because it lets them bounce more and stick close to things.

I know both of the staffs suck but I am not counting those.
Why isn't that the point of this question? Yes Rainbow Crystal Staff is kind of bad and also doesn't feel like it fits in with the other Moonlord drops. I do like the Lunar portal staff It just seems strange for Moonlord to have two sentries since without OOA equipment you can only have or use one. Personally as of 1.4 the most boring weapon is the SDMG. Meowmere can't be called weak due to its high damage and like Derpling Ω said the trait you are dissing is actually an advantage of the weapon which increases its potency even more.

Why isn't that the point of this question? Yes Rainbow Crystal Staff is kind of bad and also doesn't feel like it fits in with the other Moonlord drops. I do like the Lunar portal staff It just seems strange for Moonlord to have two sentries since without OOA equipment you can only have or use one. Personally as of 1.4 the most boring weapon is the SDMG. Meowmere can't be called weak due to its high damage and like Derpling Ω said the trait you are dissing is actually an advantage of the weapon which increases its potency even more.
The rainbow crystal staff really would be better if it could hit literally anything moving faster than 5 mph

Rainbow crystal staff rocks. Its a staple in some of my best monster farms ever. With that and some other things, you can slaughter some of the tougher hardmode creatures just sitting there. Takes things out so fast I had to use conveyor belts to bring me the items so they won't disappear due to item cap.

Rainbow crystal staff rocks. Its a staple in some of my best monster farms ever. With that and some other things, you can slaughter some of the tougher hardmode creatures just sitting there. Takes things out so fast I had to use conveyor belts to bring me the items so they won't disappear due to item cap.
...Okay, but literally all of the other moon lord drops can do that against things that also move, and literally every minion can also do that against things that, again, move.

...Okay, but literally all of the other moon lord drops can do that against things that also move, and literally every minion can also do that against things that, again, move.

No I mean as a player you don't move. Just sitting there and do nothing. The monsters die. You don't even need to hit a button. Having to move to collect the drops is too much work hence the conveyor belts.

I've found that in 1.4 the Crystal Staff actually deals much more AOE damage in a much wider radius than the portal staff if you're sticking to one general screen space, I've been using it more

Unless your on the surface, the Star Wrath isn't very good. Also, it is the final ingredient for Zenith - a much, much better weapon.

Back
Top Bottom