PC What is your favorite boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm on what grounds? Difficulty? Design, appearance?
For a difficult boss Duke wins on difficulty becoming probably the most challenging enemy to beat on expert mode, not sure how fair though.

For a tactically interesting boss with regards for attack patterns expert EOC is a great fight.

For ease of quick kills for loot EOW and Golem are the best due to the lack of limitations on when they can be summoned and how quickly they can be killed with proper setups.

My favorite boss is probably Duke Fishron. It's fairly easy when you have good weapons, and it drops great items. Destroyer is also one of my favorites.

Umm destroyer because of it being the easiest hard mode boss, and a great introduction to hardmode.
My strategy for killing the Destroyer in early hardmode is just awesome. I build a platform (made of platforms) high up in the sky, and I put a little pool of honey in the middle. Then I stand there summoning my Nimbus Rod clouds to rain on the Destroyer which is bouncing below the platform :)

My strategy for killing the Destroyer in early hardmode is just awesome. I build a platform (made of platforms) high up in the sky, and I put a little pool of honey in the middle. Then I stand there summoning my Nimbus Rod clouds to rain on the Destroyer which is bouncing below the platform :)
Nothing can beat my tactic which involves raining down Holy Arrows with a Daedalus Stormbow with fully-offensive made accesories.

----THE DESTROYER GOT DESTROYED BY STEVEISNOOB----

My Overall Favorite: Expert Mode Skeletron
Hardest: Expert Wall of Flesh
Easiest: Normal Mode Skeletron
Most Skill-based: Normal Duke-Fishron
Most Unfair: Expert Plantera (Although I find WoF harder, WoF is fair.)
Most Nostalgic: Skeletron Prime
[doublepost=1466649752,1466649492][/doublepost]
Nothing can beat my tactic which involves raining down Holy Arrows with a Daedalus Stormbow with fully-offensive made accesories.

----THE DESTROYER GOT DESTROYED BY STEVEISNOOB----
Lel Fetid Baghnahks w/ Titanium Armor kills him in about a minute :p

Sclerepugnant :D jk
I really like Plantera because of the Soundtrack and the 2nd form. The second form really looks fantastic with the stuff popping out of it while it's chasing you because your friend decides to troll you by slashing that flower too early.

Sclerepugnant :D jk
I really like Plantera because of the Soundtrack and the 2nd form. The second form really looks fantastic with the stuff popping out of it while it's chasing you because your friend decides to troll you by slashing that flower too early.
Plantera makes me cri evryteim I try to defeat it (alone), and skeletron prime with a friend is 10x easier Baca use it's tracking mechanism gets all messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom