Mobile What is your favorite mobile-exclusive content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Here you can share what your favorite exclusive content is! It can include enemies, bosses, game mechanics, items, or anything else exclusive to the mobile edition of Terraria. (You may also include console exclusive content that overlaps with mobile too, like Ocram.)

My personal favorite is the Horn O’ Plenty because it’s basically just an infinite Greater Healing Potion. I used it from Skeletron all the way through Golem since it’s such a good and useful tool.

Now, enough about me, what’s your favorite exclusive content?

Here you can share what your favorite exclusive content is! It can include enemies, bosses, game mechanics, items, or anything else exclusive to the mobile edition of Terraria. (You may also include console exclusive content that overlaps with mobile too, like Ocram.)

My personal favorite is the Horn O’ Plenty because it’s basically just an infinite Greater Healing Potion. I used it from Skeletron all the way through Golem since it’s such a good and useful tool.

Now, enough about me, what’s your favorite exclusive content?
Hi there @Huzbubber_Tum, there is already a topic for this. :)

As we try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum, I’ll close this one and please feel free to continue the discussion here: Mobile exclusive items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom