Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Does Console have those annoying mushroom plants? What are those called again, Greater Spore Somethingrathers?

Nnnngh. SO ANNOYING.

They fire homing projectiles that go through walls and they do such stupidly high damage and they always spawn off-screen and you don't even realize one has spawned until you're trying to dodge the stupid homing spores.

Not sure why people complain about Gastropods so much, I DESPISE Moss Horned s though.

"Oh wow! I've defeated the Wall of Flesh and broke a purple spiky thing! I wonder if the jungle changed too?"

Moss Hornets.

"Better go to the jungle to get some Life Fruits, need high healh to beat Plantera."

Moss Hornets.

"Plantera's hard to defeat without an arena, better make one."

Moss Hornets. Every. Single. Time.

Not sure why people complain about Gastropods so much, I DESPISE Moss Horned s though.

"Oh wow! I've defeated the Wall of Flesh and broke a purple spiky thing! I wonder if the jungle changed too?"

Moss Hornets.

"Better go to the jungle to get some Life Fruits, need high healh to beat Plantera."

Moss Hornets.

"Plantera's hard to defeat without an arena, better make one."

Moss Hornets. Every. Single. Time.

For me, the freaking turtles are more annoying than the hornets. Yeah, the hornets can hurt over time, but if you let one turtle.... ONE turtle sneak up on you because you were focusing on something else..... WHAM there goes 30% of your total health. Sometimes it can even hit twice if you don't react to it fast enough. One hit.... ONE... hit from a turtle can guzzle a whole potion's health away almost.

The hornets, yeah they hit for 70s... and you really need to keep mobile and probably should be wearing tank armor to give yourself more survival, and possibly a bezoar so your rejuv stuff can keep you healed, but the turtles... their spins are easy to stop, but if you get hit by one unaware, perhaps there was an unlit portion of the jungle that one of them launched themselves out of.... WHAM... say goodbye to 130 of your health.

I think we can both agree that the HM jungle in general is complete despair and agony.

As for the Hornets, I've been playing on 3DS Terraria lately, and there must be something weird with the spawn rates, because I'm always swarmed with Hornets.

For me it would have to go with absolutely anything from the pre-hardmode underground desert but since they aren't in console (yet) I will have to go with the explosive trap (I am just unlucky or are these buggers literally everywhere for me ;()

Mmmh... I really hate underground jungle's ennemies. Especially those Spiked Jungle Slimes and Hornets in pre-hardmode... %-_-
Aaand, Wyverns. Aggro a wyvern in early-hardmode with a poor Molten/Cobalt armor is for me, Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Edit
: I forget these Moss Hornet too...%:sigh:

Last edited:
Nothing ruins a fresh character looking for early ores than a mother slime. Lose half your health killing her then 2 more pop out of her to finish you off. Good luck killing all 3 out in the open with a copper sword and no mobility items. I'll be so happy when she's finally gone.

I'll have to say flame wheel. Can't kill it.

Though it isn't fun to control where it goes by destroying doors,etc. I made one go around a single block in my home once :)

Lately: Skeleton Archers, they're way too op, especially when I'm trying to build in the underground jungle
$-_-

Skeleton_Archer.png

Back
Top Bottom