What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

Not me necroing another old thread

I love the Companion Cube, don't get me wrong, but that death sound when working near lava can be quite annoying on repeat.
on my first calamity playthrough, i had a familiar that had the same behaviour and i was so freaked out when it fell in the lava, i had thought there was a new pre hardmode boss down there we werent supposed to fight and that our asses were about to be handed to us

The death sound. Especially if you have the Goofy ah laugh sound as your death noise.
Knowing that you have to wait to respawn and then backtrack to continue what you were doing just to get killed again and repeat the cycle.

the one noise that I hate or at least used to, is the sound of worms digging

when I was a lil one, this sound and the worms in general terrified me out of playing terraria

I was surprised with Face monster's noise, but it REALLY bothers me both drill noise, and ice and snow mining sounds, they make want to break something. Why can't we mine ice with a flamethrower?
Use the resource pack that turns drills into AUUUGGHHH snoring meme sound. I guarantee you’ll be wishing the old noise back after 2 minutes of using it.

Back
Top Bottom