What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

Not me necroing another old thread

I love the Companion Cube, don't get me wrong, but that death sound when working near lava can be quite annoying on repeat.

I think that the sound of mining ice is annoying by virtue of it being too loud. Like, c'mon, mining ice has no right sounding more abrasive than mining stone. Just knock down the volume or tone down the high-end of the sound and it'd be better. (It's not so bad if you're mining one block at a time, but doing any kind of large digging project gets unpleasant.)

There's not a lot of sounds that bother me in game. the closest I can think of is an dishonorary mention at best. The Lunatic Cultist's death scream deserves an honaoury mention even though it's one of the best sound effects. It's just that it's a jumpscare and/or annoying when the Companion Cube makes it whenever it lands in lava. (or stays in lava too long.)

About the Sword Projectile recharge sound, I never realized that's what itwas until I saw it called that and just thought it was a weird sound that's part of the Star Fury. (Then again, I can be a little oblivious at times.) The recharge sounds doesn't add much any more because of the Autoswing on everything option.

Back
Top Bottom