What type of member are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im that guy that you have never seen before, because his post's are crap

Jkimreallyfunnypleasedontleavemealone

I am one to post to what interests me at the moment I bootup the site each day I decide to.

Mainly come here for update and to see some really nice building designs, and sometimes look over the suggestions to see what interests me.:dryadsmile:

You know m... wait, you probably don't. I'm just your ordinary, boring user with a boring username that makes semi-good suggestions and stories. Nothing to see here. You should probably look at the user above or below me, they are definitely more interesting.

EDIT: 900th post! Wait, that's still boring. *sigh*

I used to be a huge suggestion maker, but recently I have been running out of ideas and I only make them every once and a while. Most of my time now is spent in PMs talking to my friends.

School.
Timezones.
You went offline 5 minutes after I quoted you
index.php

I've been here since day one, and while I'm checking here almost every day I'm still pretty unknown to most people here. So I'm an inactive active member.

I'm the one person that has dabbled in this and that, likes art, and is well known and also not well known at the same time. I also go by that one F**ker.

I swear there was something like this before but whatever

Artist, spriter, suggester, profile spammer, guy with a hammer

And if it wasn't obvious enough...I'm very active

Pssst, you can use the transparent color setting for obscuring messages like this one. I'm positive you won't know why I quoted you until then...

Also, I use IE too, yay
You're also generally a nice person, from what i've seen and heard.

Pssst, you can use the transparent color setting for obscuring messages like this one. I'm positive you won't know why I quoted you until then...
*says in golum voice*I know your secretsess
Huehue, lurking in the shadows
P.S how do you make your posts transparent?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom