What type of role plays do you want to see

An inhospitable planet where you’re stuck inside a heavy duty protection area or inside your heavy duty mech, it’s factions but they’re small. There’s no outside contact either so you’re stuck there and have to find creative ways to stay alive.

An inhospitable planet where you’re stuck inside a heavy duty protection area or inside your heavy duty mech, it’s factions but they’re small. There’s no outside contact either so you’re stuck there and have to find creative ways to stay alive.
That reminds me of an idea I had a while ago.
Basically, take an island similar to one of the ones from Jurassic Park, where it's been abandoned, and something has happened there, and then have it so the characters start on a ship, but get stranded on the island, and must survive and eventually find a way to escape.

A coffee shop roleplay. Members can apply to serve as customers or serve customers. Employees will have a defined hiearchy:
  1. Baristas
  2. Shift Managers
  3. Shift Supervisors
  4. Assistant Store Managers
  5. Store Managers
  6. District Manager (in case the RP's spun off in other fora)
It may sound like the Starbucks hiearchy, but it's a reference. Things will be subject to change!

References to the hit TV series Friends are optional. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't found a forum roleplay with organized and unorganized dynamics co-existing! `:D

Last edited:
A coffee shop roleplay. Members can apply to serve as customers or serve customers. Employees will have a defined hiearchy:
  1. Baristas
  2. Shift Managers
  3. Shift Supervisors
  5. Store Managers
It may sound like the Starbucks hiearchy, but it's a reference. Things will be subject to change!

References to the hit TV series Friends are optional. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't found a forum roleplay with organized and unorganized dynamics co-existing! `:D
To be fair, most RPs are either "large-:red: attempt to be an epic tabletop RPG" or "hyper bleak nobody's good everyone dies constantly" or both.

1. Baristas
  2. Shift Managers
  3. Shift Supervisors
  5. Store Managers

I love this so much. :D

To be fair, most RPs are either "large-:red: attempt to be an epic tabletop RPG" or "hyper bleak nobody's good everyone dies constantly" or both.
After all, why not have a more relaxed RP? The status quo can prove itself overwhelming to up and coming roleplayers.
I love this so much. :D
Glad to read! To some extent, the TCF nightclub thread inspired my suggestion. There's potential for others to take in character development at their own pace. `:)

Hell, why don't we just make it?
I'll help if needed. Sounds like a fun idea.:D
After all, why not have a more relaxed RP? The status quo can prove itself overwhelming to up and coming roleplayers.

Glad to read! To some extent, the TCF nightclub thread inspired my suggestion. There's potential for others to take in character development at their own pace. `:)
So inspiring! I read through the thread and I have to say, it's very nice. :D

I can just imagine all sorts of OC's, who'd usually be enemies, just having a nice chat over an oatmilk latte. :D

1. Baristas
  2. Shift Managers
  3. Shift Supervisors
  5. Store Managers

Sounds nice

Literally any roleplay where I don't even need to interact with people, and just spectate and occasionally comment on whatever's happening. Except for combat roleplays. Even WATCHING combat roleplays is tiring.

So, considering how several people are no longer able to RP on the forums, either completely or just mostly, I'm wondering if there is any outside interest to fill in the gaps?

Back
Top Bottom