What type of role plays do you want to see

Had an idea for an rp where the United States falls into a civil war and certain groups of states are now their own kingdoms. :p

I still have no idea what that cat quest thing is, I have only heard it mentioned by like two people here on TCF.

I still have no idea what that cat quest thing is, I have only heard it mentioned by like two people here on TCF.
Kind of an obscure, low-scale roguelike-ish RPG about cartoon cats with swords and spells and also big dragons with swords and spells, and also eventually dogs with swords and spells, thats mostly it

I would participate in both a realistic RP and a Warcraft rp. I would make them myself, but I highly doubt they would get members, and I probably won't have the time to manage.

Anything that the whole focus of the roleplay doesn't involve psychological horror, romance, or just drama. However, this doesn't mean that I don't like having these elements in a roelplay; just those that makes it the primary genre of the scession.

I would participate in both a realistic RP and a Warcraft rp. I would make them myself, but I highly doubt they would get members, and I probably won't have the time to manage.
I'd possibly (possibly) join a Warcraft RP, but my knowledge of the franchise is almost entirely limited to stuff I know from my dad.
Anything that the whole focus of the roleplay doesn't involve psychological horror, romance, or just drama. However, this doesn't mean that I don't like having these elements in a roelplay; just those that makes it the primary genre of the scession.
The nice thing about the roleplay section on TCF is that nearly all of the RPs here aren't like that.

I'd possibly (possibly) join a Warcraft RP, but my knowledge of the franchise is almost entirely limited to stuff I know from my dad.

The nice thing about the roleplay section on TCF is that nearly all of the RPs here aren't like that.
Yeah, but I've quit my role-playing days. I've kind of stopped at 2022 because the person I roleplay'd with betrayed me for someone else and I guess I merged my roleplay into my own indie game without the elements that merged our role plays together.

Back
Top Bottom