PC What World Size do you use? Why?

World Size?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Large. By the time I'm ready to kill Plantera in a new playtrough, I'll have explored roughly a quarter of that world. Which means that a small world would be almost fully explored by then.

large. i like having lots of space to build, explore, and gather resources. also i like not getting harpies when i'm on my roof.

My choice is medium - Small is absolutely tiny and there is almost no space to build things like farms and large is annoying to use when you want to get to places quickly and you cant get to where you died quickly. Medium is just right, although I probably would use a large world for a main one.

I would like to see larger customisation of world size, however.

I usually go for large worlds, I'm not much of a builder and having more to explore and loot is always a plus.

Large. More room to build boss arenas, especially without worrying about Harpies and Wyverns.

Never really played a Small or Medium world, and I don't plan to after hearing about worldgen bugs and seeing how low Space is (and so probably how high the Underworld is too).

Small, though I'm starting to change my mind.
Everytime i pick a small world, caves and hearts seem to be really hard to find compared to larger maps.

Large and in charge

and by in charge I mean too lazy to traverse to the dungeon until I have to. I have paid my little brother to go fetch the angler. I will dig straight to hell but asking me to move horizontally is a lot.

in the end I think I like the potential of greater greatness even if I never achieve it because I'm too busy making some cute af gazebos out of palm wood near spawn I also paid my little brother to get. What is life even before specter boots anyway?

Wormhole potions are how I see the world now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom