Mobile What's your Favourite Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twins,if I were to say,the exciting fight most be it,even better than duke,with a bit of bad gears,twins can rip you apart when you don't realize it.

The Pumpking...
He is my biggest enemy because he want to be the King of Pumkins...
but how long i live... he can't be the real Lord.

I would pick Plantera because it gives out cool weapons like the Seedler and the Nettle Burst. Additionally, if you defeat it, you can do stuff that you couldn't do before defeating it.

So what's your favorite boss in terraria. My favourite boss would have to be plantera because the two stages, the attacks are so perfect for her (my favorite are the spores), and of course one of my favorite drops the axe.

Why did I make this thread? I'm not really sure my self, I guess I just wanna see other people's opinions. I feel like it would be cool to see all the different reasons. :)

For me, it would have to be betsy. I didn't play DD2 but she's a super intense and fun boss with a plethora of unique and useful drops! If you don't count her the Lunatic Cultist is really fun too.

Duke fishron is mine. He was so hard to defeat at first but then go easier and easier. Also with all the good drops he has the can be used to go all the way.

So what's your favorite boss in terraria. My favourite boss would have to be plantera because the two stages, the attacks are so perfect for her (my favorite are the spores), and of course one of my favorite drops the axe.

Why did I make this thread? I'm not really sure my self, I guess I just wanna see other people's opinions. I feel like it would be cool to see all the different reasons. :)
Hi @Epicfox1024, I moved your post into this already existing thread as it’s for the same topic. :)

My favorite boss is Skeletron Prime.

For me, it would have to be betsy. I didn't play DD2 but she's a super intense and fun boss with a plethora of unique and useful drops! If you don't count her the Lunatic Cultist is really fun too.
Just so there’s no confusion for any else stopping by and reading this, Betsy isn’t on the mobile version yet. You may not have noticed this was a mobile thread. :) Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord will be joining mobile in a couple days, but Betsy is a little farther out.

Hi @Epicfox1024, I moved your post into this already existing thread as it’s for the same topic. :)

My favorite boss is Skeletron Prime.

Just so there’s no confusion for any else stopping by and reading this, Betsy isn’t on the mobile version yet. You may not have noticed this was a mobile thread. :) Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord will be joining mobile in a couple days, but Betsy is a little farther out.
Mine was from the PC one that you moved here though. I don't actually recognize this thread...
Anyway my favorite boss on the mobile version is probably Skeletron Prime, as I love how it starts out very intense but gets less complex as the fight goes on.
Edit: should have read Unit One's post more carefully, he wasn't telling me about Betsy not being on mobile, he was telling anyone who happened to wander by and read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom