PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a while to get the Megashark, mainly because the Destroyer kept Quickscoping me. I got the last laugh, however. Oh, and Goldfish. :red:ING GOLDFISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Last edited:
So far, on my first playthrough ever still in progress, out of the ones I've actually intentionally gone for instead of just random luck, uh... Titanium armor...

Nazar... First: The enemies (Cursed Skull, Enchanted Sword, Cursed Hammer) don't spawn very often
Two: The game mocks me by a Cursed Skull dropping a key mold...

Lately I've been having trouble getting water walking shoes. All the underwater chests are full of beach balls and breathing rods. :(

the hotline fishing hook I don't know how many quests I had done, and the angler refuses to give it to me...also the axe, same thing!

THE FREAKIN' DISCOUNT CARD. IF I EVER SEE A PERSON POST THAT THEY HAVE THE DISCOUNT CARD I WILL FIND THEM AND I WILL KILL THEM. *RAGE*

Key molds! I have spent hours in zones with absolutely 0 luck on ever finding a key mold. I have played for soooo many hours, and still nothing. I have given up on trying to get one to drop.

I feel like each time I desire a weapon or item in the game RNG is just all like,"Nah you good!" It took me a hours to get the Beam Sword.

all pyramid-related items. i lost the count of the number of worlds i had to create in order to have one with a pyramid. it was less difficult to find an enchanted world

all pyramid-related items. i lost the count of the number of worlds i had to create in order to have one with a pyramid. it was less difficult to find an enchanted world
When you find a pyramid, look inside and get your 5th pharaoh costume when all you want is a sandstorm in a bottle. It's just such a letdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom