PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra blade. I never stopped looking for blade drops but it took months to actually find enough broken blades. ..and the game dropped 5 of the bloody things on me in the end.

Terra blade. I never stopped looking for blade drops but it took months to actually find enough broken blades. ..and the game dropped 5 of the bloody things on me in the end.
Same exact thing happened to me

I only recently got the seedling, my favorite pet, and I've killed stupid little queen bee a hundred times and still don't have the honeyed goggles.

RoD, just found my second one since 1.2 yesterday. Also enchanted sword, i found like three in two weeks, then i never saw it again.

Really what is the fun on getting with programs or other people saved worlds?

For me the hardest was RoD, i am still killing plantera to drop The Axe....

So complicated xD

whenever i look for anything in particular it wont drop, but when i don't need to look for, it will drop.
(I'm looking at YOU Voodoo Devils).

3 hours spent in the dungeon, grinding for a paladin's hammer.

Sick of this, i gave my friend my clorophyte partisan and let him do some grinding in my dungeon bunker while i was taking my shower.

He found 3 hammers and 4 shields.

RNG hates me again.

The Paladin's Shield.

Me and my friends were fresh in the Hardmode dungeon after killing Plantera. We did so well in the boss fight because our tank recently got Turtle armor, which also took quite a while to get. So, when we initially entered the dungeon, we brought over a golden bed we got in a pirate invasion. So, me (the ranger) and my buddy the mage sat back and sprayed our most spammy weapons, while our tank got destroyed over and over by the hordes of infernal armor skeletons. Every time we saw a paladin we trapped it in a hole and shot it with golden shower and the megashark for whole MINUTES before they died. Also, the ankh is pretty hard to get for me in my SP world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom