PC Which weapon do you prefer to use for the Mechs?

Blade vs Sanguine

• Blade Staff

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Sanguine Staff

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to agree with this, Blade Staff is way cooler, if not only for the fact that it uses Local immunity frames; Spazminis do not and it makes me very upset.
From one of Shyguymask videos I found this mod which in a nutshell gives every proyectile local-Iframes (minions included). Hope one day they make this real in vanilla Terraria.
1711190099388.png

That said, I like the Bats more than either. They're perfectly consistent and don't rely on whips to deal appreciable damage, so I always have them on the side.
The good thing about the blades is that having 3 of them is enough to stunlock enemies, something which is useful even in post-plant dungeon.

From one of Shyguymask videos I found this mod which in a nutshell gives every proyectile local-Iframes (minions included). Hope one day they make this real in vanilla Terraria.
View attachment 463872
I've used this before, and while it is quite nice, there are quite a few things it misses. In fact, I recently left a comment on that mod listing all the projectiles it doesn't change, including quite a few minions. It's certainly an improvement for me, but it doesn't fix everything I need it to.
The good thing about the blades is that having 3 of them is enough to stunlock enemies, something which is useful even in post-plant dungeon.
That's true, which is why Blades are actually my second-favorite minion to run around with; their utility and reliability is fantastic, however I think I prefer watching the Bat swoops over the Blade stabs, so if I already have the situation covered, I bring Sanguine Staff just for the nice visuals.

I've used this before, and while it is quite nice, there are quite a few things it misses. In fact, I recently left a comment on that mod listing all the projectiles it doesn't change, including quite a few minions. It's certainly an improvement for me, but it doesn't fix everything I need it to.
Looking at you Imp staff and Frost hydra.

Last edited:
i mainly use it for fishing crates when i'm trying to get a specific item

or the evil biome mimics so i dont have to spend 70 years grinding souls of night/light if i don't get the specific thing I want from them
Yeah there's nothing more annoying than getting 5 dart guns in a row

What... for all my years of playing, I just imagined all these lootbox items were predetermined by a character-specific seed or something, I never even knew you could do this...

careful doing this, as it can corrupt saved data
You can always make backup files before savescumming. If you're gonna cheat, may as well go all the way. That said though, you may as well just pick up the item from Builder's Workshop if you're going to go to those lengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom