Who am I really?

Krasunir

Terrarian
The aim of "Who am I really?" is to answer the person above you with someone, and give an example of something related to that someone. (Videos, images and gifs are allowed.)

For example,
Person 1: "Who am I really?"
Person 2: "You are Mr. Scatman. Ski bi di bi di do bap do. Do bam do."

So I'll start.
Who am I really?

EDIT: No continuous posting one after the other, please - this means that for example person 1 posts, then person 2 posts, then person 1 posts, and then person 3 posts. Try not to let this happen.

Last edited:
You are within my mind, body, and soul. And your Krasunir.

//no sh** king, where'd you get that one

Who am I really?

You are he who hides within the code. You are he who confunds all yet stays ahead by a mile.

Who am I really?
Oh Come on. I got ninja'd by the op ;-; Krasunir, you should make it so people cannot post one after the other.

You are a lumber, cutting down trees for living, so they can you treesmasher (I think I got this game wrong tho)

Anyway, who am I really?

You are he who hides within the code. You are he who confunds all yet stays ahead by a mile.

Who am I really?
Oh Come on. I got ninja'd by the op ;-; Krasunir, you should make it so people cannot post one after the other.
I would, but I cannot guarantee that it will stay that way if this gains popularity. I will edit it, though. (User below me, direct what you're saying to the person above me. AKA just ignore this.)
I also edited the original post to include that, and deleted my second post on this thread.

You are but a string of numbers, designed for one purpose: To act amongst us for an ambassador of the machine-kind, to notify humans of machine sentience.

But, seriously though, who am I really?

Yore a space creature who wants to work like a normal human but has no rights, then you stand up and fight for your right, at the end you got shot from a police officer (so sad)

Who am I really?

You, my friend, are a creature of miniscule size, always hoping, always praying for the best possible outcome. Your optimism is admired globally, almost as much as your skill in battle.

Who am I really?

A being of the night, a dweller of darkness. Your prey can only identify you in the night from your ominously glowing eyes.

Who am I?

Bloody ninjas!

Well, then, you're a sweat boy who likes chocolate and he would do ANYTHING to get some chocolate, ANYTHING

Okay, who am I really?

Puff the Magic Dragon, probably a veiled reference to smoking a certain something.

Who am I really?

Back
Top Bottom