Who is your favorite Terraria boss and why? (event bosses count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterSeb

Terrarian
From all the bosses i've fought, one of the toughest and coolest bosses has to be the pumpking because he is more of a challenge and also drops some sweet loot!

Uh... huh... uhhhhh... hmmm...
The Golem because it has some end game items and you can grind because you can remove and place it's exact location to be spawned in, plus it's temple has the best traps.

Idk why, but my perception of mech difficulty is way different from everyone else's. Skelly prime is the easiest, then the destroyer, and twins are the hardest.

As for favorite, plantera. That thing looks freaking amazing.

Idk why, but my perception of mech difficulty is way different from everyone else's. Skelly prime is the easiest, then the destroyer, and twins are the hardest.

As for favorite, plantera. That thing looks freaking amazing.
This isn't exactly the right place, but my perception is Twins being the easiest, Skelly Prime, then the Destroyer being the hardest. I used to agree with you, but then I realized how easy the Twins are with a Megashark and Orichalcum Ranger armor.

My favorite boss is probably Destroyer, feels relaxing and is the easiest in my opinion, twins are the hardest for me due to my lack of wanting to use anything but melee, Prime is eh. As long as you have an arena to move around in most of them are pretty easy to be honest.

I don't really have a boss that I really like, but I suppose Plantera fits here. Run, run, run, as fast as you can, you can't get rid of it, blow it up, man!

Favorite boss? I'd saaaayyyy... Plantera? First boss to really give me a run for my money (first character was a mage), and even comes with its own sweet boss music. :cool:

Otherwise, Duke Fishron!

My favorite boss is the Eater of Worlds, as it is just so satisfying to kill repeatedly using Water Bolt or Molotovs.

Duke Fishron and Pantera gave me a nice scare when I first fought them, and I still have difficulty today doing so. My favourite designs have to be Plantera, Brain of Chthulu, and Mourning Wood i am a very unmature person when it comes to innuendos like that.

128x128.resizedimage

Does the DG count as a boss?

Mini-Bosses count? If they do, going with our friend Paladin. He's simply awesome meng, he's simply awesome.

Otherwise, goin' with da Skelly Prime at dawn. 'Cause
download (7).jpg
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom