Mobile Why dont melee users have a 20% damage increase potion?

Warrior potion?

• Meh, im an archer/mage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaxDaBeast

Skeletron
I play as a warrior, and i find it unfair that mages have the magic power potion and archers have an archery potion. Speaking of that, gunslingers dont have a potion either. Anyway, it would be awesome if re-logic added in a potion, maybe called a 'warrior potion'.

Melee doesnt need more, it currently has most weapons and armor, flasks, defense.

Additional 10. Damage reduction is defense ÷ 2.
I was thinking of a slime, which has 0 base defense, which means the ichor would do additional 10 dmg .If the npc has the base defense of 20 then the ichor would make it 0. But I did messed up, ale is 10'%' damage and ichor is 10 dmg

Ok, i get it:p but you should at least be able to have more than one flask buff active at a time.

Wouldn't that be the equivalent of saying "Rangers should be able to use the perks of every different ammo at once"? The way I see it, flasks are like ammo types . . . they offer an optional beneficial perk in the form of an applied debuff or mechanic. They just don't add raw damage like ammo does.

Wouldn't that be the equivalent of saying "Rangers should be able to use the perks of every different ammo at once"? The way I see it, flasks are like ammo types . . . they offer an optional beneficial perk in the form of an applied debuff or mechanic. They just don't add raw damage like ammo does.
Oh yeah... I see now.

Actually, ichor flask has no effect on 0 defense enemies, as the defense cannot be negative.
Tested on yrimir's video, if an ichor debuff hits an enemy with 0 def, it adds 10 damage instead of lowering defense ( the sniper rifle vid)

image.png

"therefore increasing the damage of your weapon by 10" we also apparently have wrath pots, 10% increased dmg on every weapon, that and the ale is 20%

Last edited:
Tested on yrimir's video, if an ichor debuff hits an enemy with 0 def, it adds 10 damage instead of lowering defense ( the sniper rifle vid)
Well you can see the test at shark (2 def) an green slime (0 def). The ichor only add 1 damage to shark, and no effect on green slime.
aa.png

For Sniper Rifle, as the damage is actually from 85% to 115% of the original damage (so, the if the damage is 200, which is similar to the sniper rifle's, it could be from 170 to 230) and the test may not be accurate due to RNG issues.
index.php

"therefore increasing the damage of your weapon by 10" we also apparently have wrath pots, 10% increased dmg on every weapon, that and the ale is 20%

And the wiki may not always be right, for example, the expert enemies' defence is NOT more effective and just the same as normal mode.

Finally, the Ale is not a simply 20% damage, it increases 10% damage, 2% crit chance and 10% melee speed, and the 10% melee speed is actually quite complicate, it varies from no effect at all to a 50% increased DPS, depending on the weapon, the weapon's modifier and other melee speed increasing, see here for details.

Back
Top Bottom