Why is this house not valid?

Akrasia

Golem
367f4c4e4c1a9d917bf41bd7000b4a13.png

I'm well familiar with how terraria's housing system works, which is why this very unspecific error is driving me crazy. Any ideas?

I'd try checking for any Corruption/Crimson nearby, if it is relatively close, even though it's not saying from the yellow text that it's the cause, it might be the cause.

Other than that, I'd try double checking that all the walls in the house are completely filled, it is possible for there to be a gap in the walls behind the bed or table, I'm guessing that the house already has full walls though, but those are my 2 best guesses, aside from that, I'm not completely sure what could be causing it.

I know this reply is a little late but I don't think there's enough free floor tiles, you might need to either remove the crafting table or perhaps widen the room by a couple of tiles.

I know this reply is a little late but I don't think there's enough free floor tiles, you might need to either remove the crafting table or perhaps widen the room by a couple of tiles.
There's no need for free floor tiles. You can place objects on every one of them; as long as you also include a table type, chair type, and light, it'll be fine.

I could've sworn that was required, oh well. My only other guess is that there's Crimson/Corruption near by or the wall has a gap in it.

I have a house in my world which is valid when the door is open and invalid when it's closed. I Don't even bother searching why it is a thing.

Back
Top Bottom