tModLoader Widgets

I know you're working on a fix but I thought I'd also let you know I'm experiencing a bug with positioning as well. I play the game at 1366 x 768 in borderless fullscreen (aka borderless window) and I am only able to move the positioning and real-time clock widgets via the positioning widget, with no other widgets being movable at all. Dragging and changing position via the config does not work for any of the widgets.

Edit 1: Clarity
Edit 2: The previous version of the mod works fine, so it is an issue specifically in version 1.6.0 like with the others

Last edited:
I'm having a problem where when i go into positioning mode i cannot move and of the widgets and the blue bar thing to move widgets by pixels isnt move also

I'm curious whether or not, for the people having positioning problems, if turning off the "follow player" option for each widget helps (as it did initially for me)?

I'm curious whether or not, for the people having positioning problems, if turning off the "follow player" option for each widget helps (as it did initially for me)?
Oh hey! How's the new Update working for you? Satisfied with the Healthbar? It will get a better Sprite soon.

I really like this mod but i have a problem (it can be bypassed but it still is) The game freezes when i try to move the widgets with the yellow arrows (sometimes not always). But when i move the positioning widget with the arrows the game freezes completely with 100% chance. (fixes when you restart the game)

Edit: Bypassed by dragging the widgets around

Last edited:
I really like this mod but i have a problem (it can be bypassed but it still is) The game freezes when i try to move the widgets with the yellow arrows (sometimes not always). But when i move the positioning widget with the arrows the game freezes completely with 100% chance. (fixes when you restart the game)

Edit: Bypassed by dragging the widgets around
Do you have a crash log?

Also an idea, you can make a config that makes us able to change the sprite of the health bar (the heart) so it is more customisable. It could be a red cross as an alternative sprite. (i know you are making a new one but consider this as an idea)

Eeem no. It did not crash, it just froze completely. I restarted manually (terminated with VS)

Edit: The real time clock was still working (the numbers were changing). I replicated the freeze again.

Eeem no. It did not crash, it just froze completely. I restarted manually (terminated with VS)

Edit: The real time clock was still working (the numbers were changing). I replicated the freeze again.
There should still be some Information in the client log (ModLoader >> Logs >> client.log). Does it happen when you're only using my Mod? What are your graphical Settings?

It happens when i use it with other mods but i don't think it's their fault (they are too many to write them down)

Graphical Settings:

No Fullscreen
Resolution: 1366 x 705
Parallax 60%
Frame Skip: Off
Lighting: Color
Multicore Lighting: 2
Quality: High
Background : On
Blood and Gore : On
Heat Distortion : On
Storm Effects : On
Waves Quality: High

My PC's Ram is only 4GB

It happens when i use it with other mods but i don't think it's their fault (they are too many to write them down)

You can just copy/paste the contents of your C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\enabled.json

(That's the default path for windows 7, ymmv)

Back
Top Bottom