Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't do this, it is extremely unlikely that it will make any difference beyond making MS angry with the community. Thanks.
thats messed up u know its not easy makeing a game so updates arnt easyer you know there problebly just as stresed as u are with all these people yelling at them it sucks for them to

Well you know what were getting tired of waiting for the fraking update.were tired of excuses from all of you 2 years for a update.PS4 gets the update 3 weeks ago xbox players get screwed. Maybe if you guys could release a updat without bugs we wouldnt be angry with you guys i wish you all have horrible painful deaths fraking worst video game publishers ever.

Death threats, are you for real?
It's a blasted videogame for crying out loud, get a life man or go see a doctor.

Ugh I've been a gamer for over 30 years but the attitude some gamers are showing these days are realy worrying.

I agree @Shadowhawk141. I don't even know what to say.

I understand why people are upset, but to wish death on someone is nonsense. I feel like we should just let it go. As someone else stated - "Trolls are gonna troll."

Well you know what were getting tired of waiting for the fraking update.were tired of excuses from all of you 2 years for a update.PS4 gets the update 3 weeks ago xbox players get screwed. Maybe if you guys could release a updat without bugs we wouldnt be angry with you guys i wish you all have horrible painful deaths fraking worst video game publishers ever.
Why so hostile... Its a fun game but chill out there are multiple games in the world just play those and come back when the update is realeased. Plus if microsoft is taking this long it means they really care about the community and want people to have fun, sony problay feared what you just stated and just pushed it through but unfortunately it didnt bake all the way through. So be glad that MS is caring and patient and just wait trust me itll be worth it. *Hands you a Glass of warm tea and pats your back*

I really hope this is just one of those situations where the update releases later in the game, but that may be no dice , oh well,

Please don't do this, it is extremely unlikely that it will make any difference beyond making MS angry with the community. Thanks.
Sorry it was a joke because of how long we have been waiting
[doublepost=1466701676,1466701573][/doublepost]
I know we are all angry but seriously, I wouldn't go that far

It seems that Microsoft likes to take its time to updates... hopefully it will be before July, but with the years i already learned to always expect the worst case scenario :(

Excited for the updates for console but sadly it wasn't done fast enough for me not to have to buy pc version:pinky::bluslime::gslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::brain::golem::zombie::pumpking::joy::redmunch::redspin::red::red2:

I might be dying waiting for this update to become available on my xbox. I have turned the Xbox on countless times just to check if the update was available yet. I'm losing my mind!

imgres

Well, this thread had posts going from excitement from the first couple pages, then slowly but surely went downhill to absolute impatience what with death threats and switching platforms. I know most of us are trying our hardest to stay happy and interested in this update. I hate to say but waiting at least 1 week to a MONTH more will just rip the terraria xbox community to shreds.

Wonder if @505Games would ever consider allowing a select few from the community beta/bug test future updates to help reduce lead times on updates?

An example of such would be, using current Microsoft beta testing and targeted distribution framework, developers can roll out select updates to specific customers allowing testers to report back to developers on bugs/misspellings and other issues before the update goes publicly live

I think to keep spirits up people should do daily challenges or something fun to stay calm. (Just a suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom