Wii u players

NillerMiller

Terrarian
I feel like there is a lack of a community for the wii u edition of Terraria, so i was thinking: "why not make a thread, where everyone can post their Nintendo ids"

So here it is!
Feel free to post your ids!
I'll start: YouTube123ja
That's My id

I feel like there is a lack of a community for the wii u edition of Terraria, so i was thinking: "why not make a thread, where everyone can post their Nintendo ids"

So here it is!
That's My id
As far as I know, we don't have a thread yet for Wii U players to share their gamer ids to hook up with other players, so this is great. I'll move it to the Console Quick Hookup section and pin it with the Xbox and PlayStation threads.

Hi! i don´t have a wii U but i have a 3ds and i think you can play 3ds/ with wii u. i got terraria a few days ago. my id is vaporeon80

So here it is!
That's My id
you are right there is barely any wii u players for terreria wii u
my user name is carlosbella.

I recently got Terraria 3ds. If you have that then we could play together. However, I don't know how to find my friend code. Can you tell me how I can find it.

You tap the friend list icon (it is orange and square). Then you tap the top rectangular box that has your mini on it. Your Nintendo Network Id is in orange. Mine is MasterNCM. If you friend me we can play on Wii U

You tap the friend list icon (it is orange and square). Then you tap the top rectangular box that has your mini on it. Your Nintendo Network Id is in orange. Mine is MasterNCM. If you friend me we can play on Wii U
Cool. I'm with my grandma though, so I don't have access to my will u right now. I will let you know when I get home. You can find my Wii u Nintendo I.d. If you friend me now, I should be able to accept it when I get home.
[doublepost=1559356117,1559355927][/doublepost]Ok. Found my 3ds friend code. It is 1221-1309-2355
P.s. if you want to friend me, I also need to know your friend code.
[doublepost=1559356293][/doublepost]
my freind code is 2037 - 2824 - 1014 and my name is Sam
I sent you a friend request. I believe to accept it you need my code. That is 1221-1309-2355. I have 3ds Terraria. We could play together.

Back
Top Bottom