• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI [WIP] Lots of things the mod

WavingCookie

Steampunker
Thanks a lot man, i will add even more borderlands weapons. But, i played borderlands soo long ago. Thanks to that, deciding is hard. You can request if you want. :)
Well, you could go with Tiny Tina's Teapot, the Infinity gun, Longnail, Octocannon and such ;)

Mr.Willywonka

Skeletron
Hey. I was looking thru ur mod, and one thing struck me as a good idea, with an ok sprite, but i felt like i could improve upon the Bloody Rage Sprite. Here's what I came up with
Bloody Rage Resprite.png
. Unfortunately, I don't have a Program that can remove white, but if someone could tell me one i would be gratefull.

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
Hey. I was looking thru ur mod, and one thing struck me as a good idea, with an ok sprite, but i felt like i could improve upon the Bloody Rage Sprite. Here's what I came up withView attachment 66752 . Unfortunately, I don't have a Program that can remove white, but if someone could tell me one i would be gratefull.
I use Paint.NET for all my spriting. I don't sprite anymore, but when I did, it worked fantastically. All you have to do is use the Magic Wand tool, click the white parts of the image, and press Delete on your keyboard.

Vladimier

Golem
I wouldn't mind the mod but it doesn't fit the 16 bit style that terraria has it bothers me a bit. Another thing I suggest you add information about each weapon , stats and functions. But it looks like a fairly nice mod.

Last edited:

Shin Malphur

Terrarian
Alright, uh i have three problems with it. one is the dropbox link isn't working two there's no entry in the mod browser and three there ain't enough borderlands weapons

Top Bottom