• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

NotaVoltorb

Steampunker
I'm curious. When balancing the mod, was it balanced and tested on Expert mode? How do you think the mod will function on other difficulties?

Scooterboot9697

Official Terrarian
I'm curious. When balancing the mod, was it balanced and tested on Expert mode? How do you think the mod will function on other difficulties?
Well, thankfully a lot of Expert mode balance is automated (something like global multipliers on enemy HP that also affects mod enemies).
The only real issue is bosses aren't appropriately tweaked for Expert (vanilla bosses have extra attacks/changed behaviors, whereas I've yet to implement that kind of stuff).

While quite a bit of balance has already been done for first release, I imagine a lot more balancing will have to be done in the future.
I think it's becoming a running saying of "it'll be done in a future update."
Eager to see your work, scooter. Any update on progress?
Well, things were going smoothly, then I realized that none of the basic enemy/mob NPCs have their natural spawn code set up, so I have to set that all up now. But aside from that, we're like 90% done, I think.

MoonlordB0i

Skeletron
Pretty random reply but I just wanted to say that the small fanbase following this mod has really grown over the years. It's just awesome to see how many people have a love and passion for both the Metroid franchise and the amazing, community-driven game that is Terraria. I'm still as hyped for the release as a was a few years back, and I must hand it to you Scooterboot, this mod really is stunning. Let's all continue to support this mod as well as our homie Scooterboot (is that wierd saying homie?) and lets play the heck out of it as soon as it releases. :)

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
I know that one of the high points of the mod is going to be its immersion. I fully intend on sticking to content from this mod as my entire gear. At that point it's just a matter of squeezing as much combat-related content out of the mod as possible.

I don't even know what kind of base I'd build, or what kind of creative Metroid-related options there will be for building. I'm more than willing to do what I need to do to make it feel worthwhile.

Top Bottom