tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to add the Dark, Light, and Annihilator Beams as separate addons. I also plan to actually add the Dark World (right click a Dark Portal, a "dark" world is generated and it enters you into it), and in the Dark World you'll find Ings and other Dark World creatures from Prime 2.

When this mod is nearing completion, players will have quite the selection of Beam Combinations, to the point where it just narrows down to playstyle. At least, that's one of my goals for it anyway.
Will you add the Zero Suit and the Paralyzer too?
Mod's still awesome, 10/10 can solo bosses almost easily

maybe make the armor/suits both magic and ranged? since the missle launcher is ranged too..and there will be nothing to buff that D:

The paralyzer kind of seems pointless with the ice beam/missiles being much better :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1430149174,1430149137][/DOUBLEPOST]
The grappling hook in this mod is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Except for when you try to mine with smart cursor while grappled :(

Why would you want to use either of those? :p The power suit is so much cooler
Oh, it's a lovely tale. I once lost my Plasma beam and died on corruption, and had to go there to get it back, with a laser rifle.
Why using a laser rifle? Hell if i know, i had my missiles, maybe because i was on hardmode, but it sure was fun!

maybe make the armor/suits both magic and ranged? since the missle launcher is ranged too..and there will be nothing to buff that D:
A lot of changes are planned for the next update. I might as well change the Power Beam's damage type to ranged (as well as the damage bonuses given by the Power Suit).
Except for when you try to mine with smart cursor while grappled :(
That's been fixed in the next patch, which may come pretty soon... ish...

I'd think that her Zero Suit is different than her casual clothes.
Thinking about Smash Bros, I'd like to see something about Leather come out of this.
6, 7 meteorite bar, 1 fallen star (for both), 8, and 9 leather respectively. Each of them have speed boosts and jumping will make you go into a flip that spawns a projectile at your feet, which if it hits gives an extra bounce and, if a flying enemy, send straight down.
Edit: There's no helmet

Last edited:
Thinking about Smash Bros, I'd like to see something about Leather come out of this.
6, 7 meteorite bar, 1 fallen star (for both), 8, and 9 leather respectively. Each of them have speed boosts and jumping will make you go into a flip that spawns a projectile at your feet, which if it hits gives an extra bounce and, if a flying enemy, send straight down.
I never liked the idea of basing this stuff off of smash bros. It's not a game in the series and isn't canon. I can understand the paralyzer, as long as it is like zero mission and not smash bros, but having it be like her appearance in smash 4 is not something I would approve of.
Not that he needs my approval, but that's my view.

Eh, I think the most I'd want to do is make the Zero Suit a vanity set or something. I think there's enough complicated stuff in this mod. (And the Paralyzer would just be a quirky weapon, like Terraria's Slime Gun.)
Plus, I mostly agree with @txcrnr about Smash Bros. I like Smash Bros, but the only content from it that I might add would be the Zero Laser, and even then, I'm still unsure of how I want that to work...

The zero laser would stop player movement, shoot a non cancelable beam for 5 seconds, and require the player to be at 100 health or less, at least in my iteration.

I love this mod, except for a problem, where i can't create the morph ball. I am following the instructions, with 20 meteorite bars-3 diamonds-3 fallen stars- and 5 platinum bars - at an iron anvil. When i try mixing these ingredients I can't find morph ball on my list. Love the mod

I love this mod, except for a problem, where i can't create the morph ball. I am following the instructions, with 20 meteorite bars-3 diamonds-3 fallen stars- and 5 platinum bars - at an iron anvil. When i try mixing these ingredients I can't find morph ball on my list. Love the mod
When in doubt, check it with the Guide. A little while after the most recent update, I discovered that a little typo in the code caused it to require Silver/Tungsten bars instead of Gold/Platinum.
This will be fixed in the next patch which may be released this week or the next.

When in doubt, check it with the Guide. A little while after the most recent update, I discovered that a little typo in the code caused it to require Silver/Tungsten bars instead of Gold/Platinum.
This will be fixed in the next patch which may be released this week or the next.
Thank you that was the problem and now i am loving it, Morph ball tunnels everywhere!!!

Here's an idea:The Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion, it can sacrifice defence for speed/maneuverability like in the game...or just vanity either is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom