Worst Game You've Played

You value someone's life because they don't like something that you do?

Pretty mean.
its just a prank bruh

Seriously though, why do you think I'm serious? You think I'm one of those 10 year olds who just don't respect others opinions?

Honestly, I'd have to say the Metal Gear Solid series. Now, before you start complaining and whining, honestly I played the games a lot, and every minute of playing the games was just a long, boring slog. The games are dark, they're monotone, they're overly gritty, they take themselves too seriously more often than not, and the humor when it DOES happen is just annoying, and often times insulting. The characters are bland, generic, and not a single one of them is a character I found to be all that likeable.

But I think what I hate most about the franchise are the people who throw a ****ing gasket any time I say how much I hate the franchise, not to mention all the people who feel the need to force me to go back and play the **** games over and over and over and over and over, yet the more I play them, the more I hate them. I really disliked the franchise at first, but the whiny, *****y fanboys who try to dictate people's opinion on the franchise made me loathe the series.

Seems like a lot of you haven't played that many games. The worst game I ever played was probably some random badly made flash game that I don't remember. Or maybe it's one of those terrible platformers my little brother used to make me play for him, those things were truly awful.

Call of duty ghosts........ I don't need to explain.
jbvixoI.png

you kinda do actually

Back
Top Bottom