Worst Game You've Played

I don't know exactly what the worst game I played was, but it was probably an old XBLA indie game.
Seriously, there are so many garbage excuses for titles out there. Microsoft should just look through it and delete them.o

I can't really choose one game specifically that I've played that's been really bad.
Although, most of them would have to be the indie games on Xbox 360.. yeah, they really suck, they're just jokes pretty much.

Oh sweet Jesus, I was sitting here thinking for a good while, "what's a game so :red:ty that if you'd put it on a tiny exposed memory stick, it'd smell like feces"
Suddenly, the word Roblox flew right over my head. If it hadn't expunged a line of liquid natural human repellant I'd probably miss it.
Good. GOD that game.
Not a single redeeming quality about it at all, forget the in game visuals, even the UI looks like something someone made in paint.
Awful performance, pretty sure there's not a single sound file in the entire database, it handles connection poorly, and wants you to throw money at just about everything on the website.
All bundled up with what I can assume is the worst secluded community of pipsqueaks and their alt accounts (Which, by the way, isn't frowned upon. You don't even need an email for an account, or any form of ID for that matter.)

Not even the dead can know peace from this evil.

EDIT: Well speak of the devil.
From an official Roblox 24H stream by the devs. Info is scarce about this at the moment, but I expect to see more info on this later on since it happened last friday
EDIT 2 - EDITRIC BOGALOO:
e9519b7f00.png

They've been banning anyone who posts about this on the official roblox forum.
This is golden.
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ROBLOX."
Wonderful.

My worst game? Some obscure Batman game for the Wii. I tried playing it. I got past the very first part, but it took very little time for a part that was almost impossible.
The house Batman was in was on fire and full of smoke. He had to escape. The problem, however, is that there is no escape, meaning you have to wait for batman to die whilst slowly searching for an escape.
I couldn't even get past ten minutes. Or was it five?

Special mention to an obscure maths game for DS (An Adventure of 1? Something like that? I don't know, I lost it long ago) where you had to get the right answers to win various minigames but it didn't even get the maths right.

"What adds to four to make eight?"
"Four"
"No, silly! It's three!"

there was this REALLY bad game. i was 10 or 11. (proof playing a game on the DS for my little sister)
and it was a mickey mouse game. they don't make it anymore and i forgot what it was called (I'm 16 not 36 whatever xD)
and it showed minnie and mickey
"doing it" on the couch. and later on minnie was pregnant and gave birth on screen.
I'm like WHAT THE :red:
and later minnie said. oops sorry didnt mean to show that. I'm like WHAT THE :red: IS THIS
yeah...

Does a game maker I made when I was five or something count? If so, then "Hold Up to Jump Forever" is the worst game ever made, and should burn in the trash forever.

Seriously though, the only game I remember being "bad" was this Ben 10 game on the Wii. It wasn't really that bad, but I just really didn't care about that game.

Pixel Piracy.
While I've been disinterested in games or disliked games before, it stands as possibly the only game that's actively turned me off.
  • Character / world customisation: No logic to choices and in some cases, I didn't like any of the choices
  • Blurry as :red:. I couldn't even see anything until I disabled a bunch of options
  • "You must kill the pirates [real life famous people]". Ummm... no. No, no, no. That's just offensive, more so since one of them committed suicide.
  • Controls are horrible. I wanted to shop and ended up attacking a shopkeeper.
  • Loading screens. Or I think they're loading screens? I'm sailing along empty water because I enjoy wasting time? I don't know.
There were so many WTF moments that I played it for a few hours and it left such a bad taste I didn't go back.

Honourable mentions:
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star: Repetitive, unimaginative and basically requires a guide to complete. I finished it, but it's turned me off the Paper Mario franchise.
  • Minecraft 1.9: "Weapon cooldown".

Dragon age: Origins.

Apparently, my "thumbsticks" were to "sensitive" for the game, I could have my hand not even touch the controller and my character would move forward, and lock on to targets I didn't want. It made the game unplayable. This was apparently a problem many had with the game, but it was never addressed.

Pixel Piracy.
While I've been disinterested in games or disliked games before, it stands as possibly the only game that's actively turned me off.
  • Character / world customisation: No logic to choices and in some cases, I didn't like any of the choices
  • Blurry as :red:. I couldn't even see anything until I disabled a bunch of options
  • "You must kill the pirates [real life famous people]". Ummm... no. No, no, no. That's just offensive, more so since one of them committed suicide.
  • Loading screens. Or I think they're loading screens? I'm sailing along empty water because I enjoy wasting time? I don't know.
There were so many WTF moments that I played it for a few hours and it left such a bad taste I didn't go back.

Honourable mentions:
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star: Repetitive, unimaginative and basically requires a guide to complete. I finished it, but it's turned me off the Paper Mario franchise.
you can turn off weapon cooldown.
[doublepost=1463886404,1463886301][/doublepost]
Pixel Piracy.

Honourable mentions:
dude assassin creed 4 black flag.

Back
Top Bottom