Would you rather...

Blue_M4ge🌳

Moon Lord
As the title says ask a would you rather question

Example:

Person1: would you rather fight a shark of fight an alligator ?

Person2: an alligator
Would you rather burn your hands or burn your feet?

I’ll start: would you rather know how you die or when you die?

How definitely.

Would you rather be forced to drink all the entire oceans (all of the sea life in them too) or have someone criticizing your every move every second.

I would rather have someone criticize my every move. I would not want to get poisoned by thousands of deadly species from the ocean.

Would you rather sacrifice yourself to save the world (but evil people and things would still exist), or sacrifice yourself to rid the world of all evils?

Sacrifice myself and rid all evils

Would you rather know nothing but be loved by all or know everything and be hated by everyone

A pet dog. Hands down.

Would you rather only be able to breathe through an inhaler(full of air, not medicine) or only be able to breathe through a straw?

Inhaler because then I could use it underwater

Would you rather create a thread about why Cthulhu should be added to Terraria or about how Minecraft should be added to Terraria?

999 memes. I'm not eating that much to go into cardiac arrest.
Would you rather be killed by THE LORDE or Supreme Calamitas

Believe everything you were told (As I need to lie sometimes so that I don't hurt my love's feeling and am allowed to do something I want (playing homescapes from apknite, etc.) in an unhealthy amount of time without being complained about

Drowning, it would probably be less painful

Would you rather Reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for 10 seconds every day?

always lie. like elim from star trek DS9.
after all, the truth is just a lack of an imagination

w
ould you rather be the most credible person of all time, no matter what, or the most creative person of all time?

Back
Top Bottom