Xbox One Xbox one online split screen help

olive3garden

Terrarian
I have been trying to figure out whether or not this is possible before having my friend buy the game, but cannot find an answer. There are 4 people wanting to play Terraria on two Xbox ones. Is that possible? I know some games do not offer online split screen, but I was hoping we could do it this way instead of all 4 of us playing on a small TV. Basically, I want two people on one TV and console, split screen, and hosting a game, then two other people on a second TV and console, split screen, joining our game. Is this possible?

Yes Terraria is capable of online splitscreen. If you have any questions on how to set that up let me know.

I have been trying to figure out whether or not this is possible before having my friend buy the game, but cannot find an answer. There are 4 people wanting to play Terraria on two Xbox ones. Is that possible? I know some games do not offer online split screen, but I was hoping we could do it this way instead of all 4 of us playing on a small TV. Basically, I want two people on one TV and console, split screen, and hosting a game, then two other people on a second TV and console, split screen, joining our game. Is this possible?
Yes as Grumpy Squid said that is possible, just invite the player 1 on the 2nd console and both player 2s press A to join.

Back
Top Bottom