Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft certification testing is a job. It is their job to certify submissions from developers, they would not, “make a little joke,” and delay it, it’s not their place to do so. If it releases tomorrow it is solely because they finished certification. Please don’t state something unless you have 100% proof, it causes arguments you can read above.
He said at the end "unless i'm wrong of course" under "waited until the first of February, or thursday, so everyone should be expecting it tomorrow"

He said at the end "unless i'm wrong of course" under "waited until the first of February, or thursday, so everyone should be expecting it tomorrow"
And? He still said that Microsoft would delay it as a joke, which is false. Also earlier stated that it will come out tomorrow, stated, not assumed. We should not expect it tomorrow, or any day, we wait and see what happens. Anyone can add “unless I’m wrong” to the end of their statement or assumption, doesn’t prevent it from getting others’ hopes up.
[doublepost=1517451421,1517451297][/doublepost]
don't worry guys the update is out tomorrow.

@xxDubbz Is this not a statement without source that would get the uninformed excited? I think so.

So can someone tell me why loki is the only dev that uses the forums cause I dont see red or anyone else using it only the mods and him. I just want to know cause it's kinda weird how he's one of the only devs that use the forums so frequently.

I think at this point people are spouting nonsense for the sake of it.
[doublepost=1517457350,1517457224][/doublepost]Of course, I'm on mobile so trying to copy and paste fitting me in ages is useless
Your moment to shine will come. It will be a great day when all platforms (all platforms that can sustain the update) are on 1.3

Waiting for 1.3 be like
eff.png

well before any individual forum member gets mad at my pure personal guess and opinion by taking what i say as fact

::: DISCALIMER :::
This is my opinion not an actual fact.
::: DISCLAIMER :::

There's a 9 out of 10 chance tomorrow is the day. I personally look at it like the odds increase by 10 % each day it doesn't come out until otherwise informed.

i believe that these memes are an inacurate representation of the situation and aren't in good taste. however I agree the situation is less than desireable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom