Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source? My guess was tomorrow too but this sounds like an absolute statement.
think about it can't you see? obviously terraria was made on a Thursday, because every game was made on a thursday, so Microsoft wanted to make a little joke and waited until the first of February, or thursday, so everyone should be expecting it tomorrow
unless im wrong of course

Thanks for responding I knew it isn't likely to happen it's just I loved and still do love the 3ds version for bringing me into the world of terraria and how it showed me the ropes so I was ready when I joined the mobile xbox and pc versions. It will always be in my heart as something important. Even if it's stuck in a older version.
Nothing wrong with that, It’s understandable.

Back in July 2016 when they announced the start of development of 1.3 and that Pipeworks would be working on it I was glad to see a new face try and develop a huge update to one of my favorite games. Then after a year and two thirds later, Pipeworks have dug them selves into a hole that console players won’t froget for a long time. In the end I might get an update that will give me weeks of entertainment for free. From my bitter heart, thank you Pipeworks.

Last edited:
think about it can't you see? obviously terraria was made on a Thursday, because every game was made on a thursday, so Microsoft wanted to make a little joke and waited until the first of February, or thursday, so everyone should be expecting it tomorrow
unless im wrong of course
Microsoft certification testing is a job. It is their job to certify submissions from developers, they would not, “make a little joke,” and delay it, it’s not their place to do so. If it releases tomorrow it is solely because they finished certification. Please don’t state something unless you have 100% proof, it causes arguments you can read above.

don't worry guys the update is out tomorrow.

Unless an official statement is made from Re-Logic or Pipeworks, any release date guesses are pure speculation.

A reminder for everyone to not pass off speculation as fact. It causes confusion and can lead to other people believing false information. We do not want people to end up believing false information like this. There are enough theories/rumors going around the upcoming Console Updates, and we do not need to add to it by continuing to pass off speculation as fact without any official statements.

I have two things to say so let's just get right into it. So the first thing is why is loki the only dev to post things on the forums cause we have mods then there's loki and peeps like 505 studies and stuff don't count there differnet. And also I know they said that they will no longer be updating the 3ds version of the came bur do you think you can reconsider it cause the 3ds version was my first ever experience of terraria so it's really important to me and I'd love to see it happen I mean maybe you could have a completely different line of bosses and stuff for 3ds so it could be special like that cause I just want to see 3ds version get the light that it deserves.
As people have told you, the 3DS is physically incapable of supporting Terraria any further. Also despite what Nintendo is trying to claim, I'm of the opinion that they have already written off the 3DS as a dead system. It's the same song and dance they have done for every past system when it's successor arrived.

As people have told you, the 3DS is physically incapable of supporting Terraria any further. Also despite what Nintendo is trying to claim, I'm of the opinion that they have already written off the 3DS as a dead system. It's the same song and dance they have done for every past system when it's successor arrived.
How powerful is the 3ds btw? Isn't it about as powerful as a ps2?

Everyone is betting on tomorrow but I have little faith in Microsoft after the time they’ve already taken but everyday we get closer. Honestly I hope I’m wrong and it does release tomorrow but only time will tell.

PWS did just state "thoon". Thursday? For proof head to their their post about live streams returning;
Read the comments.
[doublepost=1517448473,1517448401][/doublepost]Could be next Thursday . . . but who knows?

PWS did just state "thoon". Thursday? For proof head to their their post about live streams returning;
Read the comments.
[doublepost=1517448473,1517448401][/doublepost]Could be next Thursday . . . but who knows?
Pipeworks does not know when Microsoft will complete certification. So placing bets on something like that is most likely going to get people’s hopes up for no reason, unless coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom