Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......................:golem:............................. :golem:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime:
:pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime:
:kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime:
:pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking:
These are my army plans, but I need the budget...

which is why this forum post is sponsored by audible. This army was made possible by audible. Audible is the leading provider of audio books. They have over 180,000 of audio books to choose from. Visit www.audible.com for one free audio book! This is the best place for audio books and I cannot recommend it enough.

I CAN MAKE This happen! Btw my little screen shot was made possible with 40k chips #EpicWeekend

Screw it, I'm deleting everything. Game, worlds and all gamedata locally and in the cloud. Reinstall and se if the game is actually functional. Maybe, just maybe my old world got corrupted in the convertion. I don't mind starting all over again. It's a fun game! When it works

Well, now been playing two nights from scratch with no crash. So there is something that made my old worlds crash randomly after 3-5min.
Might be too early to tell, but hoping that the game is more stable with all cleaned and deleted. So far, so good.

My game is completely unplayable since the 1.09 update. I can't even hit the 5 minute mark without it crashing. I can't save and quit without it crashing (crashes at 70% every time). Been sending the PlayStation error reports.

New world, legacy character. Yes starting a new character will LIKELY fix the problem but I shouldn't have to.

Do you seriously think the devs can change your console's hardware? That is clearly a problem with the console, and if you want creative mode, just get a pc lol

Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC because I have my friend helping me build on console. And oh really? What about Star Wars battlefront 2? That game needs more power and needs to DEAL WITH A LOT OF STUFFS IN THE SAME TIME AND IT STILL RUNS SMOOTH AND GOOD. AND THE GAME HAS 80GB. And terraria has below than 1GB. And if you're gonna tell me "well pipeworks is not a profesional team like dice" well then don't say that stupid irrelevant comment that it's hardware fault, dumb dumb. Stop with your stupid bs and start thinking outside of the box. You're one of those stupid forum members that has the iq below 10 lmfao. I'll probably ignore your next response because you're giving me a headache for Christ sake.[/QUOTE]
He said battlefront 2 I am deceased game is garbo

My game is completely unplayable since the 1.09 update. I can't even hit the 5 minute mark without it crashing. I can't save and quit without it crashing (crashes at 70% every time). Been sending the PlayStation error reports.

New world, legacy character. Yes starting a new character will LIKELY fix the problem but I shouldn't have to.

True that. I can understand why players don't want to delete their progress. I dont mind tho.

I really hate to say it but I think I'm going to play it safe and stay off the game for a few days after the update is released. Its like when your friends say they want to jump off a bridge... I'm the one that hangs back with a camera and 911 with my thumb near the send button. My legacy map is my home. Who wants the bank to repo it after you put on new siding, windows and an extension of the garage...?

Everything working great on ps4 version. Thanks for the update. I started from scratch when 1.3 first came out. Maybe that's why i had no issues yet.

aaaAAAAA OMG PIPEWORKS YOU ARE MY NEW GOD
jk but seriously THANK YOU
I mean I knew we were close to it but I had predicted it would be later than this. Ahh, Pipeworks, back at it again with your sneaky sneaky progress... ;D
I knew you’d pull through in the end!

Local split screen on PS4 isn't working well since the update. When I join my daughter's game it creates 4 game panes instead of the usual 2, and while I am able to play (in the 4th pane), it is VERY laggy and obviously the view is much smaller. Is there a workaround? We basically can't play atm (PS4 pro if that's relevant).

ok i think i am caught up now
some are saying that ps4 has it already("big surprise" if true) and some are saying that the crashes are due to modded stacks(glad i got rid of mine before the update)
hopefully the save bugs have been fixed so i don't have worry about my worlds and characters on xbox when the update releases.

Was there really a need for an argument about consoles vs pc? As long as you're enjoying the games on your platform, who cares?

Anyway, back to topic, surprised to see Terraria to be on sale for Xbox. Good move, definitely will bring more people into the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom