Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have one question. After the update has been certified, will the update be automatically sent to Xbox so everyone can update or does the update get sent back to pipeworks..., I don’t understand what will happen. Can anyone explain please?

It goes to PW/505 and then they have to press the magic launch button.

They said they fixed segmented creatures but I still crashed with stardust dragon on first test after the update. It may have been unrelated though as usually that freeze happened instantaneously upon death and this time was a few seconds after. I'm still testing issues on mine as I'm unplayable since today's update.

Likely unrelated to segmented issue. More likely the autosave issue that cropped up yesterday for some folks in some instances. PW attacked that hard yesterday (thanks IMMENSELY to players sending in saves and helping to root out the culprit) and - hopefully - will have some good news for us later. Stay tuned.

Hmmm, I wish I hadn't installed this update. On the whole it seems very unstable.

I now get graphical glitches and terrible lag during events, and regular crashes.

All my worlds and characters are post 1.3.

Edited: having tried deleting numbered.map files, SYSTEM and Misc, I haven't had any crashes, but it still seems laggy during events.

Can you share a video or screens of these glitches and such?

The autosave crashing bit, see above.

Really sorry to everyone about the saving thing - the good news is that hopefully it will be a very short-lived issue.

Can you share a video or screens of these glitches and such?

The autosave crashing bit, see above.

I can try, though since re-exploring the map a bit I haven't had as much. The worst was during wave 15 of the Pumkin Moon, so I'll see I can replicate it and share it with you.

Hey Wait, So If Xbox 1.3 Was Already Put Into Certification, And Then The 2nd PS4 Hotfix After, How Does The 1.3 Update For Xbox Have The Hotfix?
They finished the hotfix before submission, and then applied the PS4 one to both. Could have been extra tidying up for the PS4 hotfix
[doublepost=1516806695,1516806642][/doublepost]
So how long does it usually take for an update to hit after it is put in for certification?
Most likely a week, should see it Thursday or Friday honestly
[doublepost=1516806839][/doublepost]
Is there a way to just delete the update on ps4 like you could on the Xbox 360?
I don’t believe PS4 has a downgrading option, once it’s done it’s done, but the devs will most definitely fix the bugs in a short time

Last edited:
Continuing to try and play, can only play for a few minutes before it randomly crashes. Resetting PS4 did not help. Completely unplayable.
PS4 has had the update for a while, unfortunately game development is not as easy as it sounds, we just have to be a little patient for them to fix the bugs
[doublepost=1516809060,1516808937][/doublepost]
I also would like to know this! My current game is 1.3 on and not legacy.

Basically, is anyone that started fresh getting the save crashes??
It seems to be a very common bug with the system currently, it should be fixed very soon considering it’s relativity

So for people who have it. If you are starting absolutely fresh, no old worlds, no old characters, everything entirely new, how is the update? and if you only play single player, are you noticing many of the bugs?

So for people who have it. If you are starting absolutely fresh, no old worlds, no old characters, everything entirely new, how is the update? and if you only play single player, are you noticing many of the bugs?

I have started fresh. Deleted everything. No bugs at all. No crashes. So far. (day 11)

But with my old worlds and characters, after the convertion, there was crashes constantly. Unplayable.

So it seems that this converting old world data doesnt work that well.

I heard a while back the ps tends to release things on Tuesday while Xbox tends to release on fridays. So that might explain the difference in times

I heard a while back the ps tends to release things on Tuesday while Xbox tends to release on fridays. So that might explain the difference in times
I believe this is primarily related to new titles. Updates or patches for existing titles should be available to push out whenever they are approved.

(I'm not 100% positive on this, but I believe it to be true.)

This is from the main post....
Well
tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom