Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard that the PlayStation 1.3 was released on a thursday, so I wouldn’t assume anything less for Xbox. Probably late Thursday or Friday of this week.
Yep, my friend is dying inside she wants it so badly, but I told her to be patient because she’s the only one I can fangirl to about sandbox games. >3<

Yep, my friend is dying inside she wants it so badly, but I told her to be patient because she’s the only one I can fangirl to about sandbox games. >3<
I’ve played through 1.3 on the PC and now that I have a friend to play with me too I’m really excited lol

I’ve played through 1.3 on the PC and now that I have a friend to play with me too I’m really excited lol
I’ve played 1.3 on my laptop before. We had this period in seventh grade where one kid had a chip with Terraria and literally EVERYONE downloaded it onto their school Macs without permission. I, however, am a little spoiled wealthy adolescent so I had my own MacBook. Slowly it got unpopular but my old Mac had issues so I got a new one with no Terraria 1.3. =_=

Update: The autosave/save bug that people have been reporting has been fixed internally. We're working on getting that submitted and out to you guys as soon as possible. Thanks for the reports!
Does this bug affect the Xbox version as well? Does it change the submission timetable as well?

Update: The autosave/save bug that people have been reporting has been fixed internally. We're working on getting that submitted and out to you guys as soon as possible. Thanks for the reports!
Don't postpone Xbox again PLEASE. Why you have to fix it right as Xbox is about to get the update why. IT'S ALL OVER WE ARNT GETTING THE UPDATE AHHHHHH.

@ClearConscious Will you postpone the update for Xbox Again? PLEASE DON'T. Players have waited long enough. I'm pretty sure if you do, there gonna be a huge backlash, (again). This update means so much, and It's getting to the point where one more delay will probably get you guys in :red:. Please let it come out first, and THEN fix some remaining bugs. The community can help report bugs faster then you can so it makes sense to release it first and then do something about a simple gamecrash.

@ClearConscious Will you postpone the update for Xbox Again? PLEASE DON'T. Players have waited long enough. I'm pretty sure if you do, there gonna be a huge backlash, (again). This update means so much, and It's getting to the point where one more delay will probably get you guys in :red:. Please let it come out first, and THEN fix some remaining bugs. The community can help report bugs faster then you can so it makes sense to release it first and then do something about a simple gamecrash.
I agree, I’ve waited long enough, another delay would make me impatient again

sorry been out of the loop for a bit I see cert was submitted for Xbox on Friday is xbox finally 1.3 or is cert still pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom