Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep us entertained for a little. What is everyone look forward to most when the update hits us?
For me it would probably be the yoyos!`:D
For me it would totally be expert mode and maybe a little bit of the moonlord cause I really want to fight him
[doublepost=1517346381,1517346331][/doublepost]While I wait I guess I'll just keep playing Skyrim

I was wondering something I don't care who it is it could be loki or someone else but will we get the sandstorm event added to the game or is it already in the game? Thank you.

Fun fact: On Xbox one i've found wearing a jet pack as a vanity still let's you fly up faster but still gives you the flight distance of your actual equipped wings! `;)

Here is my question: Will YOU answer the age old question of which class is best?!
If your talking to me my opinion has always been I know you might disagree warrior class cause for some unown reason I hate it when my character doesn't have a lot of damage and defence now my least favorite is the summoner class and my second favorite is mage class and third is Ranger class. Now can someone answer my question

As an owner of the PC version, I don't have a stake in this update. Well, not a direct one. But this update finally coming to an end means Pipeworks can move priorities over to other projects such as finishing Terraria Otherworld and porting Terraria to mobile and the Nintendo Switch.
None of this process has any affect on Otherworld. That is a separate team from the console/mobile team.

I was wondering something I don't care who it is it could be loki or someone else but will we get the sandstorm event added to the game or is it already in the game? Thank you.
The new update to console is equivalent to PC's version 1.3.0.7. The Sandstorm wasn't added until 1.3.3. As console continues to get updated later on, it will likely be added then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom