Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Goblin Tinkler, you are absolutely right.

Devs, please understand how much you lose your dignity in such events.

I fear profoundly that people will gossip around that you delayed it so that the Terraria console users would shift to the PC side. Bucks and ease, they will state.

I for one am losing any hope for PWS and Re-Logic.

I know this update WILL come, this isn't about that. The release date is unbelievable (not the cert's, the submission's), it truly is.

And next time, please make a beta.

On a lighter note, do drafts autosave?

Last edited:
tomorrow morning my grandma is going to have high risk surgery and of course I'm going to be worried about her making it I've been at her side for seven months but... while I'm at the hospital in the chair twiddling my thumbs I'm gonna wonder if 1.3 is gonna be there waiting for me when I get home that is just the truth

@The Goblin Tinkler, you are absolutely right.

Devs, please understand how much you lose your dignity in such events.

I fear profoundly that people will gossip around that you delayed it so that the Terraria console users would shift to the PC side. Bucks and ease, they will state.

I for one am losing any hope for PWS and Re-Logic.

I know this update WILL come, this isn't about that. The release date is unbelievable (not the cert's, the submission's), it truly is.

And next time, please make a beta.

On a lighter note, do drafts autosave?
Why would they bother making the update for consoles if they just wanted you to buy the Pc version? they could've said that the console versions are no longer being supported but the PC will and left it at that.

I got reds wings in xbox 360, are they supposed to be in it? Also will they keep the fly faster by holding the thumb stick up and unlimited flight in xbox one version?
:redmunch:

I love to see pws just getting into it like this 2018 hopefully is going to be i great year i for one have been wanting this update for several years and it's truly amazing what you have done with the game I know I can say that this game was a big part of my childhood much love from us console players.

I love to see pws just getting into it like this 2018 hopefully is going to be i great year i for one have been wanting this update for several years and it's truly amazing what you have done with the game I know I can say that this game was a big part of my childhood much love from us console players.
And the Best part is they are still going to work on Mobile and the Switch version on Terraria with 1.3 update! :D

ok the update isnt here yet i got my hopes up because there was a stop in posting for a while but nope just more disappointment

I don't get why everyone's setting dates themselves on when the update will come out. It can come out at any time, much like the PS4 1.3 update. You're setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless you somehow guess it right, then kudos to you

To keep us entertained for a little. What is everyone look forward to most when the update hits us?
For me it would probably be the yoyos!`:D

Dedicated equip slots for my grappling hook and light pet

The new dyes

The new models for the fountains (I want the ice ones for my trophy room build)

Mounts with infinite flight (first thing I'm gonna do is go find a Martian probe, then take on the lunar events)

Not having to farm forever and a day to get banners.

I think that's everything I'm looking forward to. But I'll probably remember more later.

Storm moved past and the power stayed on, but the winds are still high and it's freezing rain now.

Well, okay. Still'waiting for this big release!
[doublepost=1517394118,1517394061][/doublepost]
I got reds wings in xbox 360, are they supposed to be in it? Also will they keep the fly faster by holding the thumb stick up and unlimited flight in xbox one version?
Oh, no. Did you get them or given? If given they were hacked in.

Question 1 answer: nope
Question 2 answer: nope the unlimited flying feature was used for development/debugging purposes (if I'm wring feel free to correct me) and that feature was removed in 1.3 the feature will stay on last gen because they aren't getting updated anymore.

A blood moon in Arizona is happping
[doublepost=1517407592,1517407509][/doublepost]We mostly a super blue blood moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom