Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH 69 PAGES!
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?
1.3 baybey.jpg

will do.
[doublepost=1517493319,1517493127][/doublepost]now on a serious note i wonder when that stream is going to happen(because i'm 90% sure that pipeworks is planning the stream around 1.3 on consoles like a celebration stream) because i'm curious if they have a announcement or something.

why is loki the only dev to post things on the forums

Because in regards to console/mobile - outside of the QA folks - I am probably the closest to the situation from the Re-Logic side. That and old habits from the CM days die hard. :p

Other R-L folks are focused on their parts (namely working directly on the game), and they interact with the community here as well as in other ways.

@ClearConscious posts as well, representing PW.

To be honest, I don’t think the 3DS can support 1.3 and beyond. Also focusing on the 3DS to make an entire new line of bosses solely for it would take an extremely long time. Sometimes we have to deal with what we have and hope for the best in the future with new systems.

This was confirmed prior to making the decision. I know that 3DS is still a "live" system - but checking in at 128mb (96mb available to games) and 256mb (192mb available to games), it is quite a bit underpowered for a game that is admittedly RAM-heavy (remember that post-1.3 PC requires 2.5gb). Even the optimizations and tweaks made to make it work are not enough to overcome that divide.

That said, the content level on the 3DS version still makes it a really solid game in its own right.

Sorry that no one else is answering you.
This is always the way it's been. It's just that you console folks don't like to check out stuff other than console news. Loki is a head mod here on the TCF. It's kind of his job.

At one point, yes - moved on from CM a while back... but like I said above, old habits die hard. ;)

Hello peoples, been watching the forum for a while and only just now decided to make an account. For everyone that's worried about it not passing cert, I would just recommend not stressing yourselves about it. Not saying for sure that it will, but, in no way did I expect it to launch before PS4 did. It took about 10 days for them to certify PS4, so this wait game shouldn't be a surprise. Just have high hopes, and I'm sure we'll have it when we have it.

i might just pick a random anime and marathon it to distract me.

honestly i will probably watch fairy tail(as i did promise someone that i would)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom