Items You shouldn't add diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond would make it too much like Minecraft.
Minecraft shouldn't have swords, it would make Minecraft be too like Final Fantasy. Nor should it have hoes, as they were in Harvest Moon. Forests? A copy of Warcraft 3, there are plenty of forests there. Emerald is also from Pokemon Emerald too. I'm sure there is also a bunch of other stuff, so obviously Minecraft is a ripoff of many games.

I'll inform every other game developer out there to stop using diamonds and call back their games then.
Watch out, Blizzard (Diablo II), Unknown Worlds (Subnautica), Microsoft (Freelancer) and yes, even you, First Star Software (Boulderdash, 1984)!
Prepare your lawyers. I'm coming for you because Minecraft has dibs on diamonds!

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

theres not even anything to say this is just the most confusing post I've ever seen

diamonds are already in the game as well as many other games and that still doesnt make it anything like minecraft

What I want to know is, where did you get this idea re-logic was adding diamonds you could make into tools?
Along with the fact that you thought diamonds weren't already in the game.

Minecraft shouldn't have swords, it would make Minecraft be too like Final Fantasy. Nor should it have hoes, as they were in Harvest Moon. Forests? A copy of Warcraft 3, there are plenty of forests there. Emerald is also from Pokemon Emerald too. I'm sure there is also a bunch of other stuff, so obviously Minecraft is a ripoff of many games.

I'll inform every other game developer out there to stop using diamonds and call back their games then.
Watch out, Blizzard (Diablo II), Unknown Worlds (Subnautica), Microsoft (Freelancer) and yes, even you, First Star Software (Boulderdash, 1984)!
Prepare your lawyers. I'm coming for you because Minecraft has dibs on diamonds!

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

theres not even anything to say this is just the most confusing post I've ever seen

diamonds are already in the game as well as many other games and that still doesnt make it anything like minecraft

What I want to know is, where did you get this idea re-logic was adding diamonds you could make into tools?
Along with the fact that you thought diamonds weren't already in the game.

Watch out, we have a h8r on our hands.
@Mihn, @Gotcha!, @SnailsAttack, @Baysha, @iKirbyGaming - I can't say it any better than Leinfors already has in the rules. You aren't interested enough to post constructive feedback, but - for some reason - you still want to get in some sort of jab at the poster to express your displeasure. Here is the full quote.

- Trollish or meme-like rejections = There are an abundance of threads which are inundated with content-less negative comments like "nopenopenopenope" or "Just no". This kind of negative dismissal indicates one thing to me: that you aren't interested enough to post constructive feedback, but - for some reason - you still want to get in some sort of jab at the poster to express your displeasure. Even if you continue on to give feedback, there is no need for this kind of curt expression of disrespect. If you don't like a suggestion, say why. Say "I don't like this suggestion, because-" while taking care to be respectful of the person making the suggestion.

And with that, please take a moment to go over the full suggestion rules here again. With the exception of Baysha, who is new, you all know better. If what you have to say has nothing nice in it, don't say it.
Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

The thread is closed.

@Ninja frog - or anyone else - if you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom